ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook Pro Great Tablet, but wasted because lack of stylus and ...

Follow Us

Great Tablet, but wasted because lack of stylus and ugly keyboard

[Copy link]

pGrnd|Post time:2-11-2017 10:58:41 View:614|Reply:3

Sure this is subjective opinion, but I can understand how comes to make aflagship tablet (with a great screen and design) and do not give two mayor features

- wacom like stylus support

- nice lookign keyboard as the en.chuwi.com/product/items/Chuwi-Hi10-Plus.html

Just worndering, having both inplace whitin the company, why not make all your tablets (size dependant sure) compatible with the accesories ??

Should I wait for upcoming weeks to have a HiBook Pro WD (Well Done) one ?

Use magic Report

mikewr007| Post time 1-21-2017 07:13:17 | Show all posts
I agree!!! I purchased a HiBook because I had bought a Hi10 for my wife with the H2 pen and she loved it. I had thought I was ordering a Hi10 since they look identical. However, when I received it I couldn't get the pen to work. I have tried both passive and active capacitive pens and can't get any to work. That's when I found out it was a HiBook. Surely Chuwi would have included a digitizer in their latest design. Now I think I'm stuck with a computer that won't do what I want.

Also noticed your post is over 4 months old. Apparently Chuwi is not interested in addressing this issue.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

NMir| Post time 2-11-2017 08:09:26 | Show all posts
I disagree. The Hibook Pro keyboard looks ways better than this plastic garbage with that triangle on the back. It has a metal surface and some kind of macbook look.
And I really don't understand how you can fail to use a passive stylus,.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 2-11-2017 10:58:41 | Show all posts
I also prefer the metal keyboard insted of the other plastic crap one, it just look so damn cheap
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list