ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Chuwi Hi8 Lollipop Upgrade

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi8 Lollipop Upgrade

[Copy link]

Chuman|Post time:6-8-2017 15:29:53 View:5974|Reply:4

The reason never to buy Chinese Tablets
They do not provide any firmware upgrades

Why isn't the lollipop upgrade made available for Chuwi Hi8 I will never buy any Chuwi products in future. Instead I will save money and go for branded tablets

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-4-2016 19:36:50 | Show all posts
Hi, Chuman

I am very sorry so late to reply you.  We had just had a three days' leave, so there is no reply to you.

Some firmwares are posted in corresponding "Firmware" area.
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Chuman| Post time 4-3-2016 02:14:38 | Show all posts
How irresponsible the Chuwi HI8 staffs are .. no response .. do not buy any tablets from Chuwi because they never provide never firmwares
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Scofield1990| Post time 4-5-2016 02:08:47 | Show all posts
emily replied at 4-4-2016 19:36
Hi, Chuman

I am very sorry so late to reply you.  We had just had a three days' leave, so there is  ...

Sure.. your "firmware update" has broken my tablet.. no usb OTG not-powered since i have upgrade only BIOS with the right guide.. it isn't normal i think..

Use magic Report

cindylee7689| Post time 6-8-2017 15:29:53 | Show all posts
Edited by cindylee7689 at 7-19-2017 20:24

can't agree more
FAV LINK:

The common way Americans buy a house is by installment.

When he wanted to move, you can sell your house, if moving service hong kong this is the installment, and Zhang has not paid, he can get the house and debt relations together with the sale, only the sale price and the original prices will be slightly different. If local property prices go up, you can still make a fortune.

From history and culture, the convenience of policy and the market matures, it provides a basic guarantee for the Americans move, it will be because of what Americans generally move to "break" the idea?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list