[Unofficial Version] Chuwi HiBook Pro Windows 10 Anniversary version 1607 Bui... - page 2 - Official Firmware - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Unofficial Version] Chuwi HiBook Pro Windows 10 Ann ...

Follow Us

[HiBook Pro] [Unofficial Version] Chuwi HiBook Pro Windows 10 Anniversary version 1607 Bui...

[Copy link]

Hackerjac|Post time:12-16-2016 09:55:14 View:7691|Reply:28

Hackerjac| Post time 10-12-2016 14:26:02 | Show all posts
emdkay replied at 10-12-2016 23:13
Thanks for these files and instructions!  I may try this tonight on my HiBook Pro, but why would one ...

Not at all, i just made this curse i had to format my HiBook Pro, so insted of installing the one provided by Chuwi and there after install the Anniversaryupdate and another 3-4 updates, i made this one
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

LegatusOnoris| Post time 10-16-2016 09:46:03 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 10-12-2016 14:26
Not at all, i just made this curse i had to format my HiBook Pro, so insted of installing the one  ...

Hi, I followed your tip using a microusb otb cable and all went well.
But I have a little problem: I wanted to install italian language but if I use the windows update installation system, it starts to install a AMD64 version even if I have an Intel proc. Is there a solution?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 10-16-2016 10:07:26 | Show all posts
LegatusOnoris replied at 10-16-2016 18:46
Hi, I followed your tip using a microusb otb cable and all went well.
But I have a little problem: ...

Beats me, never seen that one, have installed it myself arround 5 times now
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

LegatusOnoris| Post time 10-18-2016 00:11:28 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 10-16-2016 10:07
Beats me, never seen that one, have installed it myself arround 5 times now

After a cumulative update for win10 all went well and now I've italian.

Use magic Report

luca.costantino| Post time 11-8-2016 08:10:50 | Show all posts
hi

why did you have to "recompile">

can't we just install form the iso that is available from microsoft's website?

Thanks
Luca

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 11-8-2016 12:00:00 | Show all posts
luca.costantino replied at 11-8-2016 17:10
hi

why did you have to "recompile">

Yes you can, but then you also need to install all the drivers after that, i included the latest driver (at that time) and all updates up to the day i released it

Use magic Report

deathrowz| Post time 12-4-2016 06:11:07 | Show all posts
@Hackerjac All most all dropbox links seems not working giving 429 bandwidth error.Really appreciate if you can upload this on Mega or Google! Thanks in advance!

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 12-4-2016 12:15:15 | Show all posts
deathrowz replied at 12-4-2016 15:11
@Hackerjac All most all dropbox links seems not working giving 429 bandwidth error.Really appreciate ...

I know, and can't/wont do anything about it, some are spredding my links all over the net, and it gives to much traffic, i can't afford paying more that i do now

Besides that, since we don't see any support from Team Chuwi, i don't feel like using more money on keeping server up and running with files

Use magic Report

TeutonJon78| Post time 12-15-2016 18:17:24 | Show all posts
Do you have a list of steps you did you make the image? I like to do things like that myself, and wasn't sure where you pulled the SwitchNOW from or the automatic activation (unless it's just the activate on first internet part).

NTLite makes it easy enough to integrate the drivers package and the Windows updates.
HiBook Pro (CM12.1, W10 1607 Clean Install)

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 12-16-2016 09:55:14 | Show all posts
TeutonJon78 replied at 12-16-2016 03:17
Do you have a list of steps you did you make the image? I like to do things like that myself, and wa ...

Everything was done in NTLite, the switchos i downloaded from here http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1525-1-1.html

Automatic activation is set in NTLite

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list