ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] [4G/64G] Chuwi Hi10 Plus Remix OS ...

Follow Us

[Hi10 Plus] [Official Version] [4G/64G] Chuwi Hi10 Plus Remix OS, Windows, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:10-19-2016 07:31:55 View:53904|Reply:353

marble| Post time 10-15-2016 08:03:16 | Show all posts
I don´t recommend you to use Remix because it freezes sometimes and have a bug with battery comsumption wiht keyboard attached but you are free to do wath you consider.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

dreamyskull| Post time 10-16-2016 03:32:06 | Show all posts
marble replied at 10-15-2016 08:03
I don´t recommend you to use Remix because it freezes sometimes and have a bug with battery comsump ...

Dear Marble,

You do NOT recommend to use Remix OS. However, my Chuwi Hi 10 Plus comes preloaded with it.
I only want to get rid of Windows partition and  use the entire storage for Remix OS.

So should I reload Remix OS and choose to delete Windows or should I use the GParted method (explained in another thread under Resources) to delete Windows.

I need to undertand which method works best. Hence, I also posted additional questions earlier regarding if I need to flash BIOS if reloading Remix and deleting Windows using the method from Emily.

Help is appreciated.

thanks,
Dreamyskull

Use magic Report

rakramozano| Post time 10-16-2016 17:41:34 | Show all posts
I have problem with Hi10 plus, camera and touch screen not work on windows, but now solved, thanks Chuwi.

Use magic Report

marble| Post time 10-17-2016 01:07:12 | Show all posts
Domengo replied at 10-7-2016 12:41
Dear Emily, in place of originals one, we need:
1) New BIOS: keyboard drain too much power and don' ...

Can you explain how do you install touchpad driver, if i try manually Windows informs that the actual driver is best

Use magic Report

marble| Post time 10-17-2016 11:54:43 | Show all posts
dreamyskull replied at 10-16-2016 03:32
Dear Marble,

You do NOT recommend to use Remix OS. However, my Chuwi Hi 10 Plus comes preloaded w ...

Dear Dreamyskull.

It´s in spanish but you can use translator and try it. It works!

http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 69&fromuid=7937

Best regards.

Use magic Report

davdi| Post time 10-18-2016 13:00:53 | Show all posts
marble replied at 10-17-2016 01:07
Can you explain how do you install touchpad driver, if i try manually Windows informs that the act ...

With original or USB keyboard and mouse:
Open device manager.
Under Human Interface Devices, hold over 'KMDF HID Minidriver for touch I2 Device' until menu appears.
Select uninstall and CHECK 'delete driver software for this device' (check is very important)
Now touch not working.
Search new hardware and use new driver for unknown hardware. Voila!
To ensure that is new driver, open properties of 'KMDF HID Minidriver for touch I2 Device', Driver tab, driver details... button and select SileadTouch.sys.
If provider, version and copyright are unknown, congratulations, you have the new driver.

Use magic Report

marble| Post time 10-19-2016 00:08:34 | Show all posts
davdi replied at 10-18-2016 13:00
With original or USB keyboard and mouse:
Open device manager.
Under Human Interface Devices, hold  ...

Ok. I have done all steps. When i uninstall driver and check delete driver software for this device it works but mouse an keyboard still working
Then i install the new driver as you say but... what is the point? touchpad still having same problem with windows gestures (maximize and minimize windows and other known problems) and we can´t configure touchpad in settings to deactivate gestures in windows because only have mouse on device manager, no tactil pannel at all.
Thanks anyway

Use magic Report

dreamyskull| Post time 10-19-2016 07:03:42 | Show all posts
marble replied at 10-17-2016 11:54
Dear Dreamyskull.

It´s in spanish but you can use translator and try it. It works!

Many Thanks Marble,

Yes, I could follow the thread in Spanish (understand very very little, rest with Google).

Well, it is another method. However, I have a few doubts with this method. This one helps to get a new ROM instead of Remix or Android stock using the TWRP recovery. However, it does not explain if we can change partition sizes and if yes, how.

Actually, I want to retain the stock Remix OS (at least for the time being) and only increase the Android partition size to occupy the complete storage by deleting Windows partition. I have to understand how I can use TWRP recovery to adjust partition sizes and just stopping there without going to the next steps of installing another ROM.

Do you have any tips?
thanks,
Sunny

Use magic Report

marble| Post time 10-19-2016 07:08:16 | Show all posts
dreamyskull replied at 10-19-2016 07:03
Many Thanks Marble,

Yes, I could follow the thread in Spanish (understand very very little, rest  ...

I don´t know how to do this, but i SUPOSE you could get it through GPARTED with a pen and the live version.

Did you try the fix for keyboard battery drain?

Use magic Report

dreamyskull| Post time 10-19-2016 07:31:55 | Show all posts
marble replied at 10-19-2016 07:08
I don´t know how to do this, but i SUPOSE you could get it through GPARTED with a pen and the liv ...

Gracias Marble!

I will try out the GParted method and share my experiences.
I have a lot of doubts that I am trying to find answers for.

Hence, I have created a New Thread under General for this.

About the keyboard battery drain issue, actually I do not have a keyboard, hence not seen this issue. Some others had this issues.

But I have an issue with the Stylus Hi Pen H2, which is not active and not working smoothly but very intermittent, can only draw dots and not a continuous line or circle, the pen just does not get recognized, it loses connection with the digitizer I guess.

cheers,
Sunny

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list