ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] [4G/64G] Chuwi Hi10 Plus Remix OS ...

Follow Us

[Hi10 Plus] [Official Version] [4G/64G] Chuwi Hi10 Plus Remix OS, Windows, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:8-18-2017 09:26:20 View:54047|Reply:353

Nbenzaki| Post time 7-10-2017 03:44:30 | Show all posts
Hi everyone
I've just finished flashing android on my hi10plus z8300
I didn't flash the bios as I don't want to install windows at the moment.
at the moment mt device is showing only 8 Gigs instead of 64. how do I fix this? I don't mind reflashing just tell me how to do it correctly this time.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-10-2017 06:59:02 | Show all posts
Nbenzaki replied at 7-10-2017 14:44
Hi everyone
I've just finished flashing android on my hi10plus z8300
I didn't flash the bios as I do ...

Hello Nbenzaki,
You can do GPT repartition of your eMMC drive by reflashing Android with a modified gpt.bin file. Click
Do not worry about that the link I added is for a different brand and model. This is what you need. You should download the ZIP file. Choose desired gptxxx.bin and rename it to gpt.bin. Your choice is  gpt_53g.bin. Then replace original gpt.bin in your rom folder and and rename it to gpt.bin. Reflash Android with Intel Phone Flash Tool. You should choose flash.json.
Good Luck!

Use magic Report

helloch| Post time 7-11-2017 07:38:13 | Show all posts
Edited by helloch at 7-11-2017 08:05

Hello,
what is the BIOS version of  20170622 (Z3850)? My current one says "Version 2.17.129 - American Megatrends".
The UEFI of this one has many bugs. I setted up a different UEFI boot device on top inside BIOS settings and saved. Everytime again it's "Windows Boot Manager" on top, doesn't matter how often I do save. The target UEFI boots flawlessly if selected fia F7-BootMenu but it really never boots directly because the BIOS is bugged and always keeps booting WIndows. I also setted the other EFI entry on top of boot order using efibootmgr. So...does the BIOS update fix this or is there still this bug in it?..

My device is CWI527 - with Z3850. Serial LQ64G42161103XXX

thanks for support from chuwi in this forum

Use magic Report

rbmr1| Post time 7-13-2017 15:57:23 | Show all posts
Good day. What is the password to download Chuwi Hi10 Plus (Z8350) Android download:
https://chuwiinnovationtechnolog ... xa2ozcb6waup20pere6

Use magic Report

rbmr1| Post time 7-13-2017 16:01:39 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 7-7-2017 11:26
Hello rbmr1,
The password is en.chuwi.com for everything.

Good day, Motobot.

Thank you for the response. I have downloaded the android link. My apologies for reposting the question before checking your answer. I'm not used to the interface.

Use magic Report

z4ri0n| Post time 7-19-2017 11:59:26 | Show all posts
Hello all, I'm trying to restore my Hi10 Plus Z8300 after installing linux. Ifollowed the guide and installed android first, but the touchscreen doesn't work and the screen rotation if offset of 90 degree so is always impossible to have it in the right orientation.
the only step that I didn''t follow was the bios flash, because I don't have it.
Can a bios flash restore the bios setting and fix these problems?
If yes, where I can download it?

thanks

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-19-2017 12:16:47 | Show all posts
Hello z4ri0n,
It looks like you used an Android ROM of other tablet. You should use a ROM that is designed for your tablet only. Do not ever flash BIOS for no reason.

Use magic Report

z4ri0n| Post time 7-25-2017 11:23:25 | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 7-19-2017 12:16
Hello z4ri0n,
It looks like you used an Android ROM of other tablet. You should use a ROM that is de ...

Hi Motobot,
I used the link in the first page on this thread, that have filename Hi10 Plus Z8300 Android 5.1
and I think that's the right version.
do you have other hints?

Use magic Report

Kasakura| Post time 8-18-2017 04:12:27 | Show all posts
Hi i have hi 10 plus z8350 when i bought i have dualboot android now my android gone i just using windows 10
already i dont want android but my battery going very fast what should i do?
and i have chuwi keyboard with tablet so when i want reinstall android i just new usb and laptop right and usb cable???

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 8-18-2017 09:26:20 | Show all posts
Hello Kasakura,
You can do fresh install Windows 10 with removing Android and with full cleaning and allocation of the entire eMMC drive for Windows.
If you decide to remove Android on DualOS tablet with highlighting the whole eMMC disk space under Windows or if you have previously removed Android and want to keep Windows on as a Single OS you have to unzip this Main_script_for_Windows_only.zip file first. Then move the Main.cmd file to the Scripts folder of Chuwi Win10 install package and replace an original Main.cmd file. That's all. Then flash Windows. The process of flashing Windows with removing Android is no different.

Main_script_for_Windows_only.zip

3.62 KB, Downloads: 21

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list