[Official Version] [4G/64G] Chuwi Hi10 Plus Remix OS, Windows, Bios Download - page 43 - Official Firmware - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] [4G/64G] Chuwi Hi10 Plus Remix OS ...

Follow Us

[Hi10 Plus] [Official Version] [4G/64G] Chuwi Hi10 Plus Remix OS, Windows, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:Yesterday 12:23 View:73806|Reply:428

lorddog| Post time 12-1-2017 05:23:20 | Show all posts
Dear Emily,
the bios you gave me finally got the camera working in windows, but they don't work in android. my android version is "Android-20170220" and I found there are 2 more version HI10 plus android which are "Android-20170315" and "Android-20170504". can you give me the link to download the 2 later version? thank you.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

c80278| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Good morning. I received the first package, with the chuwi hi10 plus tablet.
I've been testing it, and in windows everything works perfectly.
But in Android, I fail the touch on the touch screen. Many times he does not recognize me, and I have to press several times.

I have tried to enter settings, backup, and restore factory data, but the touch screen still fails.

I have contacted the chuwi forum, but they do not know how to give me a solution, and they recommend that I contact the seller and request a change of tablet.
It seems, like the touch screen, is poorly calibrated in android.
I have entered in development options and activated to show pulsations and pointer options and I see in red the Prs: 1.0 box,
and there are areas of the screen that the touch grid does not appear
I'm waiting for the second package to arrive with the keyboard and the pen, to see if the same thing happens using the pen in android.
I send you a link in mega, with a video, where you see how the screen in Android fails
https://mega.nz/#!dYA0XAoY!jUSdT ... HxnavWJPZo_L9t2MV8k

the seller recommends me reinstall android

"Dear customer,
you should reinstall the system,
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... ypeid%26typeid%3D24"

I can not find any manual to reinstall only android

As the serial number of my chuwi hi10 plus is LQ64G42171104XXX, I understand that I must download the file Hi10 Plus 64G42170200001 Android.rar

Chuwi Hi10 Plus (201702) Bios, Andorid, Windows Download:

Android:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/b7 ... 0200001_Android.rar

Is there a manual to reinstall android only?

Should I require the seller to change the tablet?

Do you have any solution?

I hope you can help me

a greeting

from spain

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
c80278 replied at 12-7-2017 22:40
I've been testing it, a ...

As I mentioned in the Telegram group, the fact that it works correctly in Windows and not in Android makes us think that the problem is software and not the touch device.
If the seller advises reinstalling Android you can try it, but you must know that you must also reinstall Windows later because with the installation of Android you will lose the data in Windows.
You have tutorials in the subforum in Spanish
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
c80278 replied at 12-7-2017 13:40
I've been testing it, a ...

hello, here is the android link, please check it:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gd ... _NG_W_DS_V1.0.5.zip
have a good weekend

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 12-8-2017 00:52
As I mentioned in the Telegram group, the fact that it works correctly in Windows and not in Andro ...

You are not correct, if he use the flash no erase.json, he won't delete the Windows installation
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 12-9-2017 03:12
You are not correct, if he use the flash no erase.json, he won't delete the Windows installation

true, if it is available.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

c80278| Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by c80278 at 12-9-2017 15:27

I don´t understand.
As the serial number of my chuwi hi10 plus is LQ64G42171104XXX, I understand that I must download the file Hi10 Plus 64G42170200001 Android.rar

this file is not the same one that emily proposes

hackerjac,
what would be the process to flash android without erasing windows?

in the file Hi10 Plus 64G42170200001 Android.rar, there is a file called  flash-no-erase-all.json

therefore, you can explain the process to reinstall android without deleting windows and what are the files to use for my version of November 2017 (LQ64G42171104XXX)

it would be the same process described in the document "16. How to Reinstall Andorid for Hi12 Dualboot.docx"

or better use the document "How to flash Android for Chuwi Hi8 Pro.pdf"

in this last document it clearly explains
To choose "flash.json" will erase windows. After flashing android, yo have to reinstall windows again;
To choose "flash-no-erase-all.json" will not erase windows

this reaffirms the use of the file Hi10 Plus 64G42170200001 Android.rar, version 201702

then I would use only the android installation according to the document 18. Instruction to reinstall android and windows for Vi10 Plus.docx
but choose flash-no-erase-all.json instead of what said document says

I await your comments

thank you

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
c80278 replied at 12-9-2017 23:59
I don´t understand.
As the serial number of my chuwi hi10 plus is LQ64G42171104XXX, I understand th ...

To choose "flash.json" will erase windows. After flashing android, yo have to reinstall windows again;
To choose "flash-no-erase-all.json" will not erase windows

That goes for all the dual boot devices from Chuwi

What regards witcg firmware you should use, i really have no idea, have given up on finding any sense in Chuwi's firmware

I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

Gaby| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
gamerpro2000 replied at 11-27-2017 10:30
The 201702 image for Windows is corrupt.  I've tried downloading and extracting it twice now and its ...

I have had the same problem as gamerpro2000, 43% give me an error, is there a Windows version for LQ64G421709 ?, or a solution for the error?

1392 error

1392 error

Use magic Report

c80278| Post time Yesterday 12:23 | Show all posts

Thank you very much for your comments.
I have reinstalled android from the Hi10 Plus 64G42170200001 Android.rar, version 201702 file, with the option recover and flash-no-erase-all.json.
it has been rebooted, I have chosen android, but the touch screen and keyboard still fail, because I did not recognize the characters, to introduce the wifi network and the google account data.
I think I have not solved anything.
and I will have to ask for the change of the tablet.
started in windows, everything works more or less well

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list