ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Download] Camera Driver for cannot recording

Follow Us

[Hi12] [Download] Camera Driver for cannot recording

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:6-1-2017 18:25:27 View:9141|Reply:16

mouaisien| Post time 10-28-2016 23:33:15 | Show all posts
Edited by mouaisien at 10-29-2016 00:20

Try again, it's working!

If you prefer, I uploaded it on Mega .
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

viniciuspt| Post time 3-30-2017 08:45:49 | Show all posts
Edited by viniciuspt at 3-30-2017 10:32

@Emly, is there a fix for recording videos at only 15fps ? (I cannot recording with more than it) and I couldn´t find any thread about this in the forum.
Close your treads when they are solved (help to help people)

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 3-30-2017 17:29:45 | Show all posts
viniciuspt replied at 3-30-2017 08:45
@Emly, is there a fix for recording videos at only 15fps ? (I cannot recording with more than it) an ...

Dear,
You can have a try. If it doesn't work, please try to reinstall system.

Use magic Report

Shel666| Post time 5-25-2017 15:42:57 | Show all posts
Are there some drivers for front camera on android? Camera on the back works fine, only no front camera anywhere. (it might be from reinstaling both os.)

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-25-2017 19:03:34 | Show all posts
Shel666 replied at 5-25-2017 15:42
Are there some drivers for front camera on android? Camera on the back works fine, only no front cam ...

There is no driver for Andorid.
Please try to reinstall Andorid OS.

Use magic Report

Shel666| Post time 6-1-2017 07:19:09 | Show all posts
Edited by Shel666 at 6-1-2017 11:23

Reinstaling the system didn't work in this case,
Tried all the version's of Android OS.
The install finishes succesfully - the touch-screen is great and all the other features work quite well.
In Android and windows there is always - back camera, installed in the system, and in windows device menager I got only one camera (the working back one?) but 2.0MP front camera don't appear anywhere, maybe it's sometihing in the bios.
It worked before the whole re-instal of both Windows and Android. (and I don't damaged the hardware in any way, and not opened anything)
In device menager there is something undetected as Hi12 Intel(R) Serial IO I2C ES Controler, also while installing the android OS I allways have the thing with frimware.bin failed stuff... while flashing the system.
Edit: the front camera is according to bios: OV2680 and as I quickly googled it got a lot of problems especially when changing or reinstaling system. (from upgrading OS to other actions) The front camera works-as it seems fine. (I've read somewhere that it could be conflict with the touchscreen drivers) Maybe there are wrong drivers in the instalation files for Android OS. on Hi12 (the frimware.bin?).

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-1-2017 18:25:27 | Show all posts
Hi, all drivers for Chuwi Hi12 can be found from here:
http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1160-1-1.html

You can try to reinstall camera driver. If it still can't solve your problem. Maybe it is a hardware issue.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list