ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 My Tweaked Chuwi [Hi12]. Working perfect and loving ...

Follow Us

My Tweaked Chuwi [Hi12]. Working perfect and loving it [Tutorial]

[Copy link]

Tonko|Post time:3-14-2017 13:49:48 View:5004|Reply:27

anunknwon| Post time 11-13-2016 21:58:37 | Show all posts
you are fabulous dudes thanks a lot
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 11-16-2016 04:22:38 | Show all posts
kwisi replied at 11-15-2016 20:14
Thanks for share, works nice.
I would recommend all of you to install Winprivacy (http://www.winpri ...

This is not free and I do not recommend it.

Use magic Report

mercu| Post time 2-10-2017 03:42:40 | Show all posts
Tonko replied at 10-19-2016 06:40
Finally my Samsung 128Gb evo+ micro sd arrived. Works perfectly. Made 2 partitions. 1st is 95Gb NTFS ...

How did you make 2 partitions in 2 different formats? Which program did you use for that purpose?

And does Windows and Adroid just magically accept these 2 formats? I have heard about that you can make 2 different formats for the same hard drive, that's why Im a bit curious

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 2-10-2017 08:15:01 | Show all posts
mercu replied at 2-10-2017 03:42
How did you make 2 partitions in 2 different formats? Which program did you use for that purpose?

good question!

Use magic Report

Tonko| Post time 2-13-2017 06:20:33 | Show all posts
Edited by Tonko at 2-13-2017 06:27

Come on guys. It's not so hard. Plus this stuff is easy find if you use google. Little effort on your part only makes you smarter. Keep in mind that the NTFS partition can only be seen in windows and the fat32 only in android.

https://youtu.be/f8WzSRQ2NtY

Use magic Report

mercu| Post time 2-13-2017 10:57:38 | Show all posts
Edited by mercu at 2-13-2017 10:59
Tonko replied at 2-13-2017 06:20
Come on guys. It's not so hard. Plus this stuff is easy find if you use google. Little effort on you ...

The reason why we asking is to make sure the successful rate of this procedure will be 100 % instead of 50 % if we are doing it our own way.

Especially when it comes to splitting hard drive into 2 different formats - that one I have never done before. Splitting it into 2 section is easy, everyone knows about it but then manage to split it into 2 completely different formats and it can work with BOTH windows and android on a dual boot tablet like this - how often have you heard about it?

Not so strange that we kindly ask you about it, no need to make it look like we are "lazy people" here.... while the reality is this is a bit bigger project than fixing simple touch pad problem for example.

I don't mind experiment with other minor stuff but messing around with formats (especially on a micro SD card Im planning to install whole entire windows on) - then I need to make sure it works before starting. Same thing with BIOS.

Anyways, which program did you use for this purpose? Disk manager or Partition Magic or maybe any other external programs?  

Use magic Report

Tonko| Post time 2-26-2017 01:20:31 | Show all posts
@Mercu. Didn't you watch the you tube link I posted? You don't need any other program. Windows has it all. Also I never said that it works with both windows and android. Again..... The NTSF section can only be used in windows and the FAT32 only in Android. However I do not recommend using the tablet as a dualboot system. I only use windows and never android and my tablet works flawlessly with zero problems. Problems start to occur when using both OS'es. The bios is written really poorly and can't really handle the switches over time. Things like "The tablet doesn't recognize the sd card " start to occur. So I just play on the save side and just use Windows which is all I really need anyway. Android sucks as a desktop system in my opinion so no loss for me there.

Use magic Report

fortikeco| Post time 3-14-2017 13:49:48 | Show all posts
Edited by fortikeco at 3-14-2017 13:51
Tonko replied at 2-26-2017 01:20
@Mercu. Didn't you watch the you tube link I posted? You don't need any other program. Windows has i ...

I agree with you, that dual-boot Windows10+android 5.1 thing which is sold by AMI and InsydeQ2S is causing troubles. I removed the android since a month now and don't find any problems with windows 10.
(one of the few problems was that it took me some time to figure out that to be able to buy apps from the windows store you need to set your country in control panel settings for windows store)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list