ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 My Tweaked Chuwi [Hi12]. Working perfect and loving ...

Follow Us

My Tweaked Chuwi [Hi12]. Working perfect and loving it [Tutorial]

[Copy link]

Tonko|Post time:5-30-2017 14:07:26 View:9039|Reply:32

danytyler| Post time 4-28-2017 07:38:03 | Show all posts
"Android sucks as a desktop system in my opinion".
In my opinion, Android is not a desktop system, neither expected nor intended. Android was made for portable uses, like tablet.
We are glad that we have windows in tablet too, but Android squeezes the battery very well, runs few processes to read, navigate, watching videos, youtube...
Tablet without android sucks. I'll wait to see the progress for android on hi13, but for now it´s a deal breaker.
Hi12 is the right choice so far.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

kwisi| Post time 5-8-2017 09:06:57 | Show all posts
The best tweak is to install Cyanogenmod 12.1

Use magic Report

kindman| Post time 5-30-2017 14:07:26 | Show all posts
hey there,
first of all a short "hello" as this is my firt post here - because i am a fairly new chuwi user (hi12 to be precise). then a word of thanks for all the great help you guys are giving.

i followed all the steps in this post and everything went rather smoothly (only difference: i used the newest windows 10 rom from motobot - thanks again).

now i wish i could say everything is running perfect, but sadly thats not the case. in general the system works rather slow, but especially firefox is a nightmare. it might take up to 1 minute to get started and seems to crash temporarily in the processes ("is not responding" etc.).
i didn't install much, avira antivir is on, some other stuff later on, but it was slow from the start.

the other problem is the HiPen: when i try to paint with it in a painting programm (i use artRage e.g.) the pressure sensitivity is completely random and spotty hand has nothing to do with pressure i actually apply.

i guess the second problem would be better dealt with in another pen related forum topic, but i just thought i bring it up anyway, because it is also a problem i had from the getgo, so best case scenario, these two tings are connected (unlikely i know).

it would be awesome if somebody could help because i really want to love my chuwi, but as it stands its not so easy ;-)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list