WARNING!!!! Chuwi's products are junk. Don't buy them. - page 2 - Chuwi Vi10 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Vi10 WARNING!!!! Chuwi's products are junk. Don't buy the ...

Follow Us

WARNING!!!! Chuwi's products are junk. Don't buy them.

[Copy link]

Wag|Post time:4-24-2017 07:34:00 View:2740|Reply:25

p.chan| Post time 11-2-2016 15:22:18 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Maybe not only chuwi... Yes My vi10 plus is krap, but recently I bought also a xiaomi redmi note 3,well it closes apps without a reason... I cannot run with endomondo while listening to music because I cannot manage to keep two apps working for more than 5 minutes... Maybe china must do better... Totally incompetent
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Tantra| Post time 11-3-2016 08:06:37 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Maybe not only chuwi... Yes My vi10 plus is krap, but recently I bought also a xiaomi redmi note 3,well it closes apps without a reason... I cannot run with endomondo while listening to music because I cannot manage to keep two apps working for more than 5 minutes... Maybe china must do better... Totally incompetent

Use magic Report

Tantra| Post time 11-3-2016 08:18:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
p.chan replied at 11-2-2016 15:22
Maybe not only chuwi... Yes My vi10 plus is krap, but recently I bought also a xiaomi redmi note 3,w ...

Well I would not say Chuwi is crap... but for the price we pay, we get much more actually. I really like the Vi10 plus design, size... and it suits me for travel purpose. If I were to lose this or spoil it, it won't hurt so much to get a replacement.
For service, again, the price we pay... can't expect too much. I appreciate the users help each other out. And at least Chuwi has this open forum.

But I would not mind paying extra 20% or so if I get a perfectly, trouble-free machine. That I can make as a gift to others.

I now think of getting the HiBook Pro.

PS: sorry for the above repeat message... hit send accidentally.

Use magic Report

registradus| Post time 11-4-2016 19:38:23 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree terrible device/company

Use magic Report

registradus| Post time 11-4-2016 19:41:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
@p.chan I highly recommend Xiaomi. their products are of a much higher quality than CHUWI. the closing of apps is actually a feature to save memory. you need to 'lock' them if you want to keep them running in the background

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 11-5-2016 01:38:53 | Show all posts
Tantra replied at 11-3-2016 08:18
Well I would not say Chuwi is crap... but for the price we pay, we get much more actually. I reall ...

I agree in their words, I have 2 units Vi10 Plus that do not work or with Remix and Android and is the operating system with which I wanted to use the fine and had to break my head to put Windows losing the partition Android to finally work well but not as well as I wanted these tablets.
For use with Windows and I have the Hi12 so now this model Vi10 Plus Windows does not give use a shame.

At least Chuwi we will have to help because it is they who are wrong. Financial assistance would be fine.

Use magic Report

audioqube| Post time 11-14-2016 02:25:57 | Show all posts
I'm starting thinking that in many cases CHUWI lack of support in fact I'm still waiting for wi-fi driver issue on the Vi10 Ultimate that with the last windows update stopped running and I had to buy a dongle. Fot android tablets are a bit ok but wor Windows only tablets they are really unprofessional.

I agree with you.

Use magic Report

sf78| Post time 11-30-2016 09:23:47 | Show all posts
Yes, I got enough of this and went on to buy a Xiaomi pad. Sad thing is, I should've bought it in the first place as the price was pretty much the same, but the quality difference is huge.

Use magic Report

vanderhulst| Post time 1-3-2017 03:03:06 | Show all posts
Why there is no response or support from chuwi. I bought 11 Vi10 devices.. 8 are broke! not charging.. and other drain constantly.
It;s just been used for scanning barcode and print ticket.. and showing website connected to ethernet

Use magic Report

vanderhulst| Post time 4-24-2017 07:34:00 | Show all posts
Still no response.. very sad.. still no solution

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list