ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook Pro Screen Protectors for HiBook Pro

Follow Us

Screen Protectors for HiBook Pro

[Copy link]

wanders|Post time:7-27-2017 15:26:25 View:963|Reply:2

I've ordered a tempered glass screen protector for my new HiBook Pro. However, I've noticed a small "bubble" in the lower left corner of my screen (in the black bezel), as if there is already a film screen protector installed.

1) Does the HiBook Pro come with an installed (film) screen protector from the factory?

2) If yes, should I remove it before installing my tempered glass screen protector?

Best regards to all,

Willie

Use magic Report

wanders| Post time 11-11-2016 11:03:04 | Show all posts
For those interested, Chris G over at techtablets.com has indicated that: (fabulous resource, go log in immediately if you are not already registered) has indicated that:

1) Almost all Chinese tablets come with film screen protectors pre-installed. Chuwi is no exception.

2) The pre-installed screen protectors should be removed before applying a new tempered glass protector.

There are a number of videos on how to install a tempered glass video on youtube.com. Look there if your protector comes without instructions.

Chris G and TechTablets.com is an excellent resource for information on Chinese tablets in general, and Chuwi tablets in particular. I cannot recommend him, or his site, highly enough. Go login and see for yourself.

Willie
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

fed1976| Post time 7-27-2017 15:26:25 | Show all posts
wanders replied at 11-11-2016 11:03
For those interested, Chris G over at techtablets.com has indicated that: (fabulous resource, go log ...

Hi, how did you remove the original protector? I'm finding it very difficult and even knowing that mi tabblet is supposed to have it it seems to be hard to pull away.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list