ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook Where I can buy Chuwi HiBook Battery?

Follow Us

Where I can buy Chuwi HiBook Battery?

[Copy link]

emelo|Post time:7-3-2017 13:31:28 View:699|Reply:6

Edited by emelo at 12-2-2016 07:15

Chuwi HiBook stopped to works, it is not doing nothing when i press the power, My provider told me that is an issue with the battery, Anyone knows where I can buy the battery?

Regards

Use magic Report

eltdesign| Post time 12-7-2016 10:48:39 | Show all posts
I also want to buy backup battery but no one sell it.. even chuwi not selling battery and saying please send back the device to us!  what a company that even cant provide backup battery for their product!!!  battery not getting charge on windows10 or powered off state!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

tommyw| Post time 12-22-2016 09:27:41 | Show all posts
+1 count me in!

Use magic Report

tommyw| Post time 3-28-2017 10:13:15 | Show all posts
Let's revive this thread.

I opened my HiBiook and have to say it was easy. Now the problem is to find a compatible battery. The whole package measures 133x120mm. I still didn't remove the battery so I cannot say how thick it is. There are even 9600mah batteries this size. As you can see the Chuwi battery has 4 wires but some batteries available for purchase only have two. Does someone know if a battery also with just 2 wires works OK? What are the other wires for; overcharging protection?

Thanks for any help!
chuwi.jpg

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 3-31-2017 10:54:19 | Show all posts
If you are from the states, then have a look here, unfortenly they don't send outside USA
https://www.amazon.com/s?marketp ... V&redirect=true
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

MoeBiuS| Post time 6-3-2017 04:08:47 | Show all posts
tommyw replied at 3-28-2017 10:13

I opened my HiBiook and have to say it was easy. Now the problem is to fi ...

Hi tommyw,
Showing your picture, I supose the battery of the HiBook is split in two parts, this is the reason because the battery have four cables, not two alike others. The numbers on the battery (30124135) means: 30 height, 124 width and 135 length (all in milimeters). The last numbers (3.7V) are the volts. You have to buy one with this measures or, better, two batteries that fit in his place.
Thak you for the picture, I also have problems with the battery of my HiBook

Use magic Report

MoeBiuS| Post time 7-3-2017 13:31:28 | Show all posts
tommyw replied at 3-28-2017 10:13

I opened my HiBiook and have to say it was easy. Now the problem is to fi ...

Hi again tommyw,
I had the same problem with the battery of my Chuwi Hibook. After a while searching I found a battery similar to replace the original:
https://www.alibaba.com/product- ... ah_60086300027.html
Or this other link:
http://www.ebay.es/itm/Bater%C3% ... 2060353.m2749.l2649
The last one has 8000 mah, a thousand more than the first one.
Then, you have to open the Hibook and, carefully, remove the battery. After that, desoldering de cable of the old battery and solder it in the new one. Join the red cables and solder it together in the new battery, the same for the black cables.
Connect the battery again and ready for use.
Good luck.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list