ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 Does Screen Protector (Tempered Glass)interfere with ...

Follow Us

Does Screen Protector (Tempered Glass)interfere with the hinges when open close?

[Copy link]

mercu|Post time:4-20-2017 16:47:26 View:897|Reply:10

mercu| Post time 4-20-2017 16:47:26 | Show all posts
Edited by mercu at 4-20-2017 16:55
viniciuspt replied at 4-20-2017 09:44
For me it is not the care of removing tablet from ! I need to make a "force" to fit the tablet at  ...

Trust me my friend, it fits PERFECTLY!

I even applied it 2 times (because I bought not only one but 3 of them).

The first time, I was stupid enough to not check that Chuwi Hi12 actually came with a  pre-applied plastic SP so I applied this tempered glass on top of that SP and you know what?

I couldn't even see any difference... There was no bubbles - like at all. It was so perfect that I actually walked around and used that double layer of SP for like at least 3 or 4 weeks - until I one day realized:

"Holyshit, there are actually another layer of plastic SP underneathe the one I applied", and I found it out just because Chris from TechTablets mentioned about it during one of his reviews.

So yeah, I went a head and removed both of these layers and then ordered 2 other SP from the same link I sent you. So the second SP came, I applied ... again, and this time, no bubbles either.

Btw: You should also know how to properly apply SP, follow this guy's method:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3IlG58CyO4

This is a genius way of applying SP and you will never get bubbles by doing that. Second time I applied my Hi12 SP, was the same result like the first time, not a single bubble.

I'm superhappy. I have the third SP coming in soon - just gonna have it as a backup in case I one day might need it but for now, I rocking solid with the tempered glass I have right now.

Good luck!

EDIT: I never ever have to "push it" into the keyboard dock, it just slides in smoothly without any need of force. The magnets and gravitation are doing all the work. I just slide it in, see that the orange light on the keyboard dock lits up and I know it's all set.

The only part where I have to worry about is whenever I have to remove the tablet from thet dock, then I have to be very careful to not scratch the SP if I use too much force to lift it up but so far it has not been any problems with that either.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list