ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Notice to everyone!

Follow Us

Notice to everyone!

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:1-8-2017 18:39:25 View:13124|Reply:38

matvada| Post time 1-3-2017 02:12:57 | Show all posts
What a good news!
I have a dead pixel and other touch problems on the screen of my HiBookPro. After a short email conversation with service@chuwi.com with video and photo of the problem they dismissed me saying i should send it to my cost in China with no guarantee that they would fix it. Hope this can help finally.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

CRN| Post time 1-3-2017 03:43:29 | Show all posts
Dear Friend,

I already sent a message to service@chuiw.com on 12/26 but I still have not received a response.
Could you please check if it is possible to solve the problem.

After the BIOS update is available on the portal, my tablet has black screen, it is dead.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 1-3-2017 13:42:39 | Show all posts
Hello
Chuwi has a serious problem in the manufacture of Type-c ports carrying the Tablet, no adapter there is the market is compatible with Tablet type-c ports.
The c-type port is too deep and the adapters that are on the market do not connect so deep into the Tablets. Solution?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 1-3-2017 13:49:41 | Show all posts
santi.sc replied at 1-3-2017 22:42
Hello
Chuwi has a serious problem in the manufacture of Type-c ports carrying the Tablet, no adapter ...

have seen posts where ppl have cut some of the plastic of the plug, to make it longer
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 1-3-2017 18:25:47 | Show all posts
CRN replied at 1-3-2017 03:43
Dear Friend,

I already sent a message to service@chuiw.com on 12/26 but I still have not received a ...

Hello, friend
There are so many emails every day and we have three days holiday in past few days. So Chuwi customer service need time to deal with your emails. I have urged my colleague to deal with them as soon as possible. So please wait in patient.

Use magic Report

CRN| Post time 1-4-2017 05:47:07 | Show all posts
Edited by CRN at 1-4-2017 05:57
alesi80 replied at 1-3-2017 00:34
As I wrote here 5 days ago, I sent an email to you 5 days ago, no answer till now.
Are you waiting ...

I am with the tablet dead and waiting for a response to more than 10 days.

Use magic Report

intrax| Post time 1-7-2017 13:37:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Now please come up with a solution for the suddenly failing sd-card readers a lot of people (incl. me) experiences ! Hibook pro and others too...

Use magic Report

jcabad| Post time 1-8-2017 03:23:27 | Show all posts
intrax replied at 1-7-2017 13:37
Now please come up with a solution for the suddenly failing sd-card readers a lot of people (incl. m ...

+1. At least give an explanation why we have this problem

Use magic Report

marble| Post time 1-8-2017 14:42:43 | Show all posts
Another Chuwi knock out!
After two months today my hi10 pro has died. No problem at all, but emmc (Samsung) doesn´t work and BIOS doesn´t get to initialize system (neither android neither windows).
My first problem was a died hi10 plus, and now this....
Sad!

Use magic Report

alveox| Post time 1-8-2017 18:39:25 | Show all posts
just bought hi10 plus z8350 on black friday sale via chuwi official aliexpress store. The item arrive at 30 Dec, installing app on android + windows 10 update os automaticaly until anniversary edition. After that touchscreen became error, 1-2cm area is untouchable and the rest is often not responsive. i message seller on aliexpress since 4/1 2017, no respond at all.

Today was last day of my purchase protection, i open dispute for it, then couple minute after that he respond my message and said sorry for late respond... He respond because of dispute, if i dont dispute he will remain silence (lame seller).
i asking refund to buy sparepart + shipping to my country + duty and tax + technician fee for changing the touch panel. he reject them all and propose me no refund no resend goods and no anything, he even try to bribe me to give him 5 start for a stylus... he is idiot or what?? the touchscreen is error and he try to bribe me with a stylus??? my tablet is 9 days old and its unuseable since day 4. nice job Chuwi!!!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list