ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Notice to everyone!

Follow Us

Notice to everyone!

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:5-7-2017 22:25:30 View:13123|Reply:38

bluesmanuk| Post time 1-12-2017 10:48:36 | Show all posts
Having tried out the support, I have to say that it is poor.

When asking questions they either refer to this website, despite telling them that necessary information is not here and when asking for procedures for flashing etc they simply state that they do not have the software, despite not asking for it.

It need great improvement if it is to gain the confidence of prospective purchasers.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

marchitecture| Post time 1-19-2017 04:42:54 | Show all posts
Anyone bought their tablet from chuwi official on aliexpress and know the return address, the customer service won't confirm the return address after repeated requests and chuwi customer services here won't tell me either I've had a dead hi10 plus for a month now it only worked for 4hrs the customer service is the most frustrating I've ever encountered

Use magic Report

Jazef1| Post time 2-3-2017 03:35:54 | Show all posts
My Chuwi Hi12 has many issues.
1) sdcard reader or drivers do not work since purchase both in Windows and Android.
2) the USB ports lose power after several minutes causing the transfer of information to USB fail and corrupting USB drivers
3) Touch screen is slow, sluggish and often unresponsive.
4) Android constantly switches itself off and restarts randomly
5) wifi constantly drops out in both windows and Android.

Yes Ive updated all the drivers and even re-installed them. Also have updated the bios for windows and hard reset both Android and Windows to original
Condition and no affect. I'm quite frustrated that nothing works correctly and am absolutely disappointed with the product and service. How about you guys pay me for the loss of use, work productivity and time wasted causing up solutions that don't work for a tablet that is brand new.
I want some  real solutions in a speedy manner or I will be spending all my free time contacting  every media outlet and posting reviews on every site that sells Chuwi advising them of how horrible and inferior their products are and how useless their service is.

Use magic Report

garibola| Post time 2-10-2017 02:22:27 | Show all posts
Hello,
I have a Hi10 plus. It has been hung on windows and pressed the power button and turned off; I can not now turn it on
Thank you

Use magic Report

datsice| Post time 2-19-2017 06:40:06 | Show all posts
Where are your promised letter, CHUWI? Wrote the form to the service, and they told that will send me an adress, but got nothing!

Use magic Report

kshaharudin| Post time 2-23-2017 07:24:35 | Show all posts
Jazef1 replied at 2-3-2017 03:35
My Chuwi Hi12 has many issues.
1) sdcard reader or drivers do not work since purchase both in Windo ...

i feel yer buddy. i bought the chuwi hi12 package that came with a stylus and keyboard.
like others i get the regular wifi disconnects. worse through android
usb disconnects that can corrupt data means i cross my fingers when transferring from a external HDD.
the machine is darn slow (could be a OS/MS issue)
keyboard is a joke (unresponsive keys, then suddenly just doesn't work anymore)
trackpad is a bigger joke (no dedicated driver but riding off a generic mouse driver with non configurable keyboard shortcuts when you swipe in from top or sides to ACT like a modern trackpad).
no support. old drivers.
first and last time i buy a chinese laptop or tablet.
can't use this for anything serious for fear of losing data\time\money

Use magic Report

copps| Post time 4-8-2017 14:33:33 | Show all posts
jcabad replied at 12-29-2016 17:07
Thank you for creating this section.
My Chuwy HI12 does not recognize my microsd (Samsung 65GB) sev ...

i have given this problem 8 times since 4 month to the service, but no answer. the factory knows the problem very well, but do nothing.
that is my status.
Wolfgang Porcher

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-8-2017 16:40:33 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-8-2017 16:47
copps replied at 4-8-2017 14:33
i have given this problem 8 times since 4 month to the service, but no answer. the factory knows t ...

Everyone,

Please Rate Chuwi (bad or good? See link) with your experience: http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... hlight=Rate%2Bchuwi

And see if this can also be used (important to know and also vote): http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3790-1-1.html

If you didn't know, there is a central SD card issue thread:
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... highlight=Sd%2Bcard

If you don't use those links and polls, your problem won't be better visible. Now it's just a bunch of posts spread over different unrelated threads or under different sub-forums.

If I ask how many people have a SD card issue, does anyone know? Words like "everyone" or "too many" means nothing on their own. If you rate Chuwi with the poll link I just gave, we can see who are having a bad experience and to what extent. With clear numbers.

I hope you participate in the polls and the SD card issue central thread.

Edit: clarity + corrected URLs.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

swapnil8| Post time 4-26-2017 19:06:38 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Its good to see that they are improving their service ....

Use magic Report

mlonghurst| Post time 5-7-2017 22:25:30 | Show all posts
How can we fill in a Warranty Card when non was provided when we purchased my Chuwi Hi10Pro Tablet and Chuwi Keyboard?

Where in Europe is your repair centre or do products have to be returned to China?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list