Notice to everyone! - page 6 - General - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Notice to everyone!

Follow Us

Notice to everyone!

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:10-13-2017 09:57:48 View:29556|Reply:64

szucsi| Post time 10-4-2017 13:50:00 | Show all posts
Hi, this is a good idea. Is there a service in Hungary?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

SKaza| Post time 10-7-2017 03:12:17 | Show all posts
szucsi replied at 10-4-2017 13:50
Hi, this is a good idea. Is there a service in Hungary?

I found out some Chuwi service info that might prove useful for EU residents:
There is a Chuwi service station in Hungary:
http://itwshungary.hu/
They undertake Chuwi products' warranty repairs.
You can contact them at:
service@itwshungary.hu
javitas@itwshungary.hu
itwshungary@gmail.com
You can also visit this site for info:
https://chuwi-tablet.blogspot.gr ... pbook-javitasa.html
(needs translation)
However, after contacting the manager of the repair station he says that first someone has to contact Chuwi's after sales service (I suppose service@chuwi.com) and get a "service number".
Moreover the customer has to pay at least the shipping fees for sending his tablet to Hungary.
I am also one of the UNHAPPY customers that bought a Chuwi Hi10 plus tablet and experience the common micro SD problem. I have sent dozens of mails to service@chuwi.com and have sent them the "defective device information collection.xlsx" but they don't answer !
So, what is going on ?
Is Chuwi after sales warranty working at all or not ?
According to EU laws and regulations this behavior is definitely illegal !
How can we protect our rights as customers ?
I definitely demand an official answer on this, from an official Chuwi representative, on how I can immediately and at no personal cost send my Hi10 plus to a Chuwi repair station for proper repair, within the 1 year warranty period of the product.
According to EU regulations Chuwi IS OBLIGED TO CORRECT THE malfunctioning tablets it sells in Europe, at no further cost for the customer.

Use magic Report

SKaza| Post time 10-8-2017 22:55:23 | Show all posts
SKaza replied at 10-7-2017 03:12
I found out some Chuwi service info that might prove useful for EU residents:
There is a Chuwi ser ...

Dear manonegra222, I have followed your instructions carefully except no 1 "1. Remove the SD card from the reader for a few weeks. Use the tablet during this time without a card and starting on both systems normally." because I cannot wait for a "few weeks" more as my 1 year warranty will expire soon, and as I said to my previous post I don't see the point of "waiting for a few weeks" in a deterministic device like a tablet ! Whatever happens in a few hours will also happen in a few weeks. The computers do not "mature" with time !
So I did the following:
1. I removed the SD card from the reader for a few HOURS. I used the tablet during this time without a card and starting on both systems normally.
2. While this time passed, I prepared the SD card by making a primary partition in FAT32 format for Android of 31 Gb and the rest of the card in a primary partition in NTFS format.
3. When time indicated in point 1 passed, I started the tablet in Windows having connected a USB stick (no matter what the content of the USB stick). I connected one via a OTG cable (micro USB male to USB type A female).
4. Once the operating system had been booted, I entered the SD card I had prepared.
Result: The micro SD was recognized but when I tried to perform a file copy to it, it instantly disappeared !
So these instructions DO NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM with the micro SD reader.
I repeated the instructions many times. One of the times, the micro SD was recognized as not formatted,and Windows suggested to format it. I formatted it in full capacity (64 GB) NTFS. After the micro SD even accepted file operations (file copy, rename, etc). But when I restarted windows it again ..... disappeared !
So the well known stochastic behavior of the micro SD slot repeats itself.
It is true, though, that the concurrent existence of a USB stick, makes the micro SD slot to recognize micro SD cards more easily, but the erratic behavior continues.
So I again conclude that it has to be either a hardware problem or a BIOS problem.
My Chuwi Hi10 plus was bought in November 2016 and it HAS the micro SD problem, but it was working well at the start.
I have also bought 2 Chuwi Hi12 in April 2017. None of them has any problem with the micro SD card. So maybe Chuwi discovered that some component (namely the micro SD reader) was erratic and maybe it later replaced it  in the production line. Thus, some tablets seem to have the problem and some others don't.
But in any case, whether it is a BIOS problem or a component problem Chuwi has to REPAIR THE MALFUNCTIONING TABLETS WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD, and at no cost for the customer.
But instead of that we get reports that Chuwi has 0 after sales service. I myself have sent dozens of mails to service@chuwi.com with no response.
Even Chuwi's agents say that :
"This is Chuwi support. Equals a big "0". This is all just a big sprinkling powder, a scam that European customers buy from them. That's my opinion. All my clients have the same thing. They do not respond to customers for months...."
If Chuwi wants to clear its name it HAS to conform to its obligations and offer its customers REAL AFTER SALES CUSTOMER SUPPORT especially for malfunctioning products.
Otherwise we talk about a fraud !
Am I right ?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-9-2017 00:36:09 | Show all posts
SKaza replied at 10-9-2017 07:55
Dear manonegra222, I have followed your instructions carefully except no 1 "1. Remove the SD card  ...

Please, typing in a thread is enough. This is the fourth time he has put this comment in different threads. If you persist in your attitude, I must eliminate the comment.
If what you are looking for is a solution, the forum moderators do not have the authority to solve your problem. You must follow the established channels.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

SKaza| Post time 10-10-2017 08:14:02 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 10-9-2017 00:36
Please, typing in a thread is enough. This is the fourth time he has put this comment in different ...

Sorry for the multiple posts. But when someone has a problem and really struggles to be heard and he has no answers to his problems and no responds to his emails, then I think it is justified.

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-10-2017 08:34:42 | Show all posts
SKaza replied at 10-10-2017 17:14
Sorry for the multiple posts. But when someone has a problem and really struggles to be heard and  ...

It's nothing, I just try to establish a logical use of the forum. Count on me if you do not receive a reply from the Chuwi service.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

olegbilas| Post time 10-11-2017 11:03:42 | Show all posts
"Everyone has any problem, you can send the email to service@chuwi.com, we will reply you as soon as possible." This is a blatant lie! I sent a letter to this address with the attached table according to the sample, in response I received a notification about the blocking of my letter as spam! That's how Chuwi supports his customers!

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-11-2017 13:15:47 | Show all posts
olegbilas replied at 10-11-2017 20:03
"Everyone has any problem, you can send the email to , we will reply you as soon as possible." This  ...

Please forward the email to emily@chuwi.com
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

itzi| Post time 10-13-2017 07:27:11 | Show all posts
Hola acabo de entrar en este foro y me esta siendo muy dificil poder hacer cualquier pregunta, primero me pide subir una imagen para mi avatar lo intento, subo una foto de mi pc y como las letras vienen en chino no me deja...en fin
Por favor necesito que me ayuden, tengo la tablet chuwi hi10, no es ni pro ni plus y he comprado el hipen H2, el boligrafo. Pues bien no funciona, he leido en algunos foros de algunas tiendas que si la tablet es solo hi10, es decir no es ni hi10 pro ni hi10 plus no tiene funcion para usar puntero ni boli ni nada.
Es eso cierto?
hay algun boli que sirva para la hi10? ni pro ni plus? tiene esta funcion??
Si no es asi quisiera descambiar la tablet por una proo por una plus, la compre en ebay, no se si el vendedor querra hacerme la devolucion...
Hay alguna manera de que el hipen h2 funcione con la chuwi hi10??
algun driver o controlador?
Gracias

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 10-13-2017 09:57:48 | Show all posts
itzi replied at 10-13-2017 16:27
Hola acabo de entrar en este foro y me esta siendo muy dificil poder hacer cualquier pregunta, prime ...

Hola, tu avatar es visible, si quieres cambiarlo tienes que entrar en tus opciones editando el usuario al pulsar sobre la imagen del avatar que tienes actualmente.

En cuanto a lo que consultas, la Chuwi Hi10 no tiene soporte para Stylus porque la pantalla no lo soporta. Los modelos que lo soportan son la Hi12, Hi10, Hi10Plus y las nuevas Hi13 y Surbook.
Lo único que podrás conseguir es tener algo parecido con un pen para pantalla capacitivas que son los que llevan una bolita en la punta con un soporteredondo de plástico transparente. Algo como ésto: https://www.amazon.es/METRO-Prec ... apacitivo&psc=1
El pen que has comprado no te servirá,
Te ruego que cuando quieras ponerte en contacto con nosotros en español uses el subforo español pulsando arriba en el apartado multilenguaje.

Saludos.

Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list