ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi HiBox Android, Windows, Bio ...

Follow Us

[HiBox] [Official Version] Chuwi HiBox Android, Windows, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:5-23-2017 12:55:04 View:8138|Reply:51

Hackerjac| Post time 1-10-2017 15:11:15 | Show all posts
I just hope we one day will/can find a way to install Android without killing Windows
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

bluesmanuk| Post time 1-10-2017 15:35:48 | Show all posts
Indeed.

There may well yet be a more official procedure that Chuwi have and can divulge that allows fir independent OS installations, so we await their input.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 1-10-2017 16:12:39 | Show all posts
I was thinking, that nice install guide you made, could i get you to copy it and post it in Tutorial
I have been trying to move it, but without succes, its a shame if its just there drowing within other messages
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

bluesmanuk| Post time 1-10-2017 16:17:01 | Show all posts
Yes I'm happy to do that.

Use magic Report

m6tth3w| Post time 5-20-2017 05:19:22 | Show all posts
Hey guys,

i'm just wondering if it is possible to get rid of the Android partitions on the Hibox and repartition it as a whole partition, and then reformat and merge that unallocated space with the Windows partition. I don't have a problem with the android part, but i wanted to use the windows on it, and it works great(almost, some issue with the cumulative windows update, but somehow i'll solve that problem).

So my question is, is it possible somehow? It has a bios like in any usual pc, why is it that difficult to install something on it at all? I mean, probably i could repeat those steps you mentioned above, i have been using already some android tablets, tv boxes, tv sticks. But on this Hibox i don't need the android part and if it was possible to do, i could use some more space on the system partition(i mean the windows 10 partition).

Thanks for your answers in advance.

Matt

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-20-2017 06:38:38 | Show all posts
m6tth3w replied at 5-20-2017 14:19
Hey guys,

i'm just wondering if it is possible to get rid of the Android partitions on the Hibox a ...

It is possible
here you can see how
http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3814-1-1.html

If you use the install files i have postet there (The Windows Creator Update), then you also need to read this one, cause wifi doessent work before theese steps are done
http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4030-1-1.html

Use magic Report

m6tth3w| Post time 5-20-2017 08:27:22 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 5-20-2017 15:38
It is possible
here you can see how

Thank you for the answer and help, will look onto those threads.
Also i will let you know or to anyone else here, if i am stuck.

Use magic Report

johnnync21| Post time 5-23-2017 09:26:35 | Show all posts
Could you upload the last version of windows 10 and android? Because my chuwi hibox minipc are downloaading the updates all the time. Last version of windows is 1703

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-23-2017 09:45:02 | Show all posts
johnnync21 replied at 5-23-2017 18:26
Could you upload the last version of windows 10 and android? Because my chuwi hibox minipc are downl ...

Windows Creator Update is already there

Use magic Report

johnnync21| Post time 5-23-2017 12:55:04 | Show all posts
Will receive chuwi hibox Android O? Because it is easier to update the system.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list