[Official Version] Chuwi HiBox Android, Windows, Bios Download - page 6 - Official Firmware - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi HiBox Android, Windows, Bio ...

Follow Us

[HiBox] [Official Version] Chuwi HiBox Android, Windows, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:8 hour(s) ago View:12738|Reply:52

clbogdan| Post time 7-1-2017 04:29:06 | Show all posts
now, i don't want to be mean but your windows file contains trojans!
Troj/Razy to be more exact. scan into wim files if u don't believe me. it is just the gate to inject other nasty stuff into ur system...
... this being said who knows what other mods are included to make your system vulnerable.

So I would be very very careful what I would install or not on a pc, be it a 120 usd pc... it still contains a lot of ur personal stuff.

maybe try a boot disk from Microsoft directly.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 7-1-2017 05:30:13 | Show all posts
clbogdan replied at 7-1-2017 15:29
now, i don't want to be mean but your windows file contains trojans!
Troj/Razy to be more exact. sca ...

I can not say anything about the presence of any Trojans in the official install files of Chuwi.
But there is no doubt that they contain a lot of garbage and are always outdated.
So I compile the install file for myself and share it with others. As for the ordinary universal installation package of Microsoft. Unfortunately it is not suitable for tablets with DualBoot. In addition, it does not contains important drivers for Chuwi devices.
I advise everyone who has any doubts about the security of using official install files from Chuwi to spend a little time compiling your own install file for DualBoot devices.
Here's my something like manual. Be quick-witted to apply this to your own device. Click  

Use magic Report

Bizon72| Post time 8 hour(s) ago | Show all posts
Hello emily!

Please help to understand with HiBox-hero!
I bought a PC on Aliexpress from the seller "CHUWI Russian Store". My PC is Hiboxh201707190671 After a month of use, android has become often hang, and the windows often restart. I decided to re-install both firmware. Downloaded both your firmwares and tried to reinstall as per instructions. Android installed without problems, and windows is not installed. That's what adelay: insert usb with firmware to the port, then include PC, then go into BIOS and set priority to USB (photo 1). Then reboot and press F7, then choose boot from USB (photo 2), then choose 64bit (photo 3), then loading (photo 4), then a window appears with the inscription "wpeinit" (photo 5), then the window turns red and requires a key (photo 6). What is this key and where can I get it?
When I first attempt to install the firmware until a window with the message "wpeinit" there was an error "ACPI_BIOS_ERROR" (photo 7) and was rebooting.
Also tried to install (after the serial number hiboxh201707)
Now, when I start the PC without a usb, in the selection screen of the system is not displayed windows.
Please help to recover windows!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list