ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 Touchscreen Fixes for Android/Remix

Follow Us

Touchscreen Fixes for Android/Remix

[Copy link]

camgee1|Post time:4-21-2017 07:21:36 View:1106|Reply:4

The suggestions from these two sites have made the Android/Remix OS touchscreen responsiveness much better. I particularly had a problem with not being able to register a touch if the screen was laying flat on a table (it had to be lifted at an angle). With these two fixes in place I am much happier with the screen and both can be done without root access.

https://www.inclusiveandroid.com ... itivity-your-screen

http://www.rootupdate.com/2014/1 ... h-without-root.html  The second app on this page works really well for the touchscreen responsiveness on Android/Remix OS 2.

Use magic Report

arsi| Post time 1-8-2017 06:23:38 | Show all posts
Edited by arsi at 1-8-2017 17:25

I installed the SGS (second app) but got no improvement. What SGS settings have improved the sensitivity of your touchscreen?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

camgee1| Post time 1-10-2017 09:06:49 | Show all posts
Honestly, the first link with instructions to increase the pointer speed has made the most impact. The settings I use for SGS  are 100% sensitivity, duration at 0, mimimum motion at 0, motion filter at 70, and multi touch at 4. Seems to make a difference for me.

Use magic Report

jackbi| Post time 4-21-2017 00:00:52 | Show all posts
A very interesting topic that I've been looking into, I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. Thank for sharing!  happy wheels
happy wheels demo
five nights at freddy's
geometry dash

Use magic Report

jtrosky| Post time 4-21-2017 07:21:36 | Show all posts
I don't understand why adjusting the cursor speed makes the touch-screen more sensitive?  That setting is simply supposed to adjust how fast the mouse pointer moves when using a mouse or trackpad.  It really should have nothing to do with the touch-screen sensitivity - at least not directly (unless there is a bug in the code or something?).  Very strange...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list