Chuwi Hibook Pro Boot From USB Keyboard? Sync to pc win 7? - Chuwi HiBook - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook Chuwi Hibook Pro Boot From USB Keyboard? Sync to pc ...

Follow Us

Chuwi Hibook Pro Boot From USB Keyboard? Sync to pc win 7?

[Copy link]

Steve113|Post time:1-27-2017 21:45:03 View:862|Reply:3

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to boot from usb? I wanted to use clonzilla to clone the harddrive for easy restore if a problem should arise.
In the bios there is no options in the boot area? when I do try to make changes It will not let me as they seem to be fixed options in the boot menu. I am using the attatched keyboard with my Hibook Pro.

Also I wanted to be able to sync my Hibook pro to my computer running windows 7. I have tried a android driver  adb-setup-1.4.3.exe which I installed on my pc. when booted in the Android operating system with developer options enabled and usb debugging inabled, allow mock locations as well as stay awake?  

I wish there was more information on this as well as how to reinstall the original software. The downloads sites for the software also seemed to be Down also.

Steve

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 1-13-2017 17:38:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes you han boot from USB, if you push F7 arter turning the tablet om, there should home a menu up with boot options
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Steve113| Post time 1-27-2017 21:44:54 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you tried and it worked.

Use magic Report

Steve113| Post time 1-27-2017 21:45:03 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you tried and it worked.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules