ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Pro huwi hi8 pro battery problem

Follow Us

huwi hi8 pro battery problem

[Copy link]

adyus|Post time:4-19-2017 17:15:09 View:1171|Reply:5

The battery of my tablet is broken. Service is not helping. I am asked to send the product to the service. But I am not enough to pay the cargo price. I want you to send me a battery. I'll fix it. Service does not answer this question.
I live in Turkey
picture

Use magic Report

adyus| Post time 1-21-2017 03:01:37 | Show all posts
Edited by adyus at 1-21-2017 03:04

2 week after

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

technisol| Post time 1-21-2017 23:59:45 | Show all posts
Maybe I'm not seeing the path from A to B, but how does showing pictures of what appears to be progressive or ongoing screen damage back up a claim of a bad battery?  Or are you claiming the battery is overheating and damaging the screen?  If so, why don't you also want a screen?  Or is this only a temporary effect while it's hot?  Very odd, and why do I care?

Use magic Report

adyus| Post time 1-22-2017 06:11:37 | Show all posts
Only the battery is defective. There is no problem on the screen. I checked

Use magic Report

adyus| Post time 3-3-2017 02:31:28 | Show all posts
My tablet is broken. The tablet charge also exploded. I want you to send me a new tablet. Battery exploded. Service is not responding

Use magic Report

trio198| Post time 4-19-2017 17:15:09 | Show all posts
Seems that wet-looked screen is due to the swollen battery, same as my case. Need to replace the battery and since Chuwi is not officially sold in Indonesia, had to order new battery from aliexpress.

Here is the link if you need one :

https://www.aliexpress.com/snaps ... oductId=32791573416

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list