ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook Rubbish HiBook / Fuc***g CHUWI Service

Follow Us

Rubbish HiBook / Fuc***g CHUWI Service

[Copy link]

imcget|Post time:2-9-2017 17:21:43 View:402|Reply:3

CHUFI HiBook Pro this is rubbish! I have break WIFI antena. I have written to CHUFI service 3 weeks ago an still no answer! NOTHING! Even kiss my a**! Studpid company! Doesn't care about cutomers! I will post posts and on YT about this situation to prevent everybody to NOT BUY THIS SH*T!

Use magic Report

sitlet| Post time 2-6-2017 15:19:07 | Show all posts
You bought a cheap tablet from a cheap no-name manufacturer. What did you expect?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

DjYXA| Post time 2-9-2017 04:37:12 | Show all posts
Get a Hi10Pro and.. 0 problems with Wi-FI, all time with 100%, but... my router is a Xiaomi Mi Router 3 so... The problem isnt from the tablet, the problem is your "fu**ing router you got from your bu**sh** internet company because youre du**as* for thinking the problem is the Chuwi tablet"

Some questions needs same answers... Buy a better router ;)

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 2-9-2017 17:21:43 | Show all posts
DjYXA replied at 2-9-2017 13:37
Get a Hi10Pro and.. 0 problems with Wi-FI, all time with 100%, but... my router is a Xiaomi Mi Route ...

I can only agree, i don't have any probs with wifi from my Hi12, HiBook Pro and HiBox-Hero, using Asus router
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list