Edited by Andreyk at 2-10-2017 09:53 |
Early in November 2016 Chuwi releaved that it's working on a new tablet. With this thread I intend to pack in one place everything we know so far as of 8th of February 2017 about the tablet.
- Brand: Chuwi
- Model name: Hi13
- Release date will be in: Q1 of 2017 (January - February (according to Chuwi's facebook page) - March)
- Price: Around the same as the Chuwi Hi12 (according to Chuwi's facebook page)
- OS: Dual boot Android & Windows
- Screen: 3K 3000x2000 fully laminated
- Network: Wi-Fi (Dual band 2.4G/5G)
- System memory (RAM): 4 GB DDR3L
- Usable memory: 3.83 GB
- Internal Storage (ROM): 64 GB
- System type: 64-bit
- Pen and touch: Pen and Touch Support with 10-Touch Points
- Pen pressure sensitivity not confirmed yet
- Speakers: 4 speakers. One in each corner
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- USB Type-C (Data and charging)
- Micro HDMI
- Micro USB
- TF Card slot
- Capacity: 10000 mAh
- Average use time: 7 hours
- Screen size: 13.5 inches
- Resolution: 3000x2000 (6 million pixels)
- Fully laminated?: Yes
- Active stylus support?: Yes
- Aspect ratio: 3:2
- Brightness: 400 nits
- Density per inch: 267.08 DPI
- Pixels per inch: 71331 PPI²
- Dot pitch: 0.0951 mm
- Color space: 100% sRGB
- Brand: Intel
- Sub brand: Celeron
- Platform: Apollo Lake
- Processor number: N3450
- Graphics processor: Intel HD Graphics 500
- Comparison with Chuwi Hi12's Atom Z8300: 50% faster for CPU and 70% faster for GPU
- Lithography: 14 nm
- Number of cores: 4 (Quad-core)
- Number of threads: 4
- Base frequency: 1.10 GHz
- Burst frequency: 2.20 GHz
- Cache: 2 MB L2
- Thermal Design Power (TDP): 6 W
- Scenario Design Power (SDP): 4 W
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro
- Operating system: Android (version not confirmed yet)
Pictures by revealing date:
3 Nov 2016. The upcoming new product, what do you think of it? @Daniel_Rubino @TechTabletscom @bradlinder
4 Jan 2017. Chuwi 3000*2000 resolution Apollo Lake CPU tablet will come with a 13.5 inch screen and be named as Hi13.
23 Jan 2017. #ChuwiHi13 is equipped with a 3K high-resolution display, which is same as the Surface Book.
25 Jan 2017. Adopting new generation Celeron N3450 processor, #ChuwiHi13 CPU and GPU performance have been greatly improved.
26 Jan 2017. Hi13 has an amazing big screen,13.5 inch,3000x2000 high resolution, 267 PPI, which are the same as Surface Book.
28 Jan 2017. Fun time! Could you figure out the common features between CHUWI Hi13 & Surface Book? Write down in comment section.
29 Jan 2017. #ChuwiHi13 has a high-quality speaker in each corner, giving you a more luxurious listening experience.
30 Jan 2017. With supporting 2.4G/5G dual band Wi-Fi, #ChuwiHi13 has faster and more stable Wi-Fi network.
1 Fev 2017. #ChuwiHi13 packs a large 10000mAh battery that offers about 7 hours of comprehensive using time.
2 Fev 2017. With the metal unibody design, #ChuwiHi13 has the exceptional texture when you hold it in hands.
3 Fev 2017. #ChuwiHi13 features a full-function USB-C port, which can be easily connected with the hub.
4 Fev 2017. #ChuwiHi13 can support the active stylus and detachable keyboard.
5 Fev 2017. How many speakers at most have you ever seen on a tablet? Hi13 has 4 high-fidelity speakers, one in each corner,giving you a more luxurious listening experience.
8 Fev 2017. If you expect to see the world clearly,viewing on CHUWI Hi13 is enough.
9 Fev 2017. Whether you love to edit photos, listen to music, or create amazing videos, Hi13 is just there when inspiration rocks.