Edited by emily at 2-9-2017 01:16 |
Prepared Tool: 8GB USB Stick (Notice: the usb stick is required not to make boot disk before)
Reminder: The battery power should be not less than 50%.
Format the USB Stick into NTFS format and rename it as "WINPE" (If it is not renamed as WINPE, the USB stick cannot be read.) as follows:
1. Unrar the firmware
2. Open the file "Windows" and copy the all files to the root directory of the USB stick.
1. Please put the USB stick to Laptop 14.1. Make sure the Laptop 14.1 is off.
2. Please press power button, at the same time, click "F7" continuously to enter boot device.
3. Choose UEFI: SanDisk, Partition 1, press "enter" to reinstall Windows.
1. When it occurs percentage like 1%-100%, which turns out Windows reinstalling is normal.
2. When it is finished, Laptop will turn off automatically.
3. Please turn on the Laptop (It may take a long time before you turn it on.)
4. When it turns on, it will enter testing mode. Please close the middle of the window. And then double click "cleanup", the laptop will turn off.
5. Finally, you can turn it on again and conduct setting.