I have my hibook pro for one week and i have big problems with the WiFi connection.
1. On android wifi is satisfying but i have problem when
- device goes to sleep mode (turn off the screen) signal is lost
- i can notice that also the signal drops significantly when you go behind wall
- connection drops all the time and signal is not stable at all
2. On win 10
- singal is very poor, 4m away from the router singal is almost lost
- and the worst experiance is when wifi is on screen starts glitching/flickering very badly
I can see that there are some solutions with turn of that checkbox, enable/disable that option but that is not solution. Also while reaserching i saw that also other brands with win 10 had similar problem but their customer suport solved quickly.
So my question is can customer support provide us software solution to solve the problem, are they working on this issue? or they can simply answer that is hardware problem so we can return our device back and not waist our time.
ps: at least you can do provide us win 10 solution to stop screen glitching when wifi is turned on