ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General General problem sd card.

Follow Us

General problem sd card.

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:3 day(s) ago View:748|Reply:26

ChuwItalo| Post time 3-20-2017 15:40:46 | Show all posts
supremoh replied at 3-12-2017 15:17
Teclast released a new bios which fixed this problem, so why isn't chuwi able to do the same?

Where did you get the information that Teclast fixed the SD card problem? I cant find it anywhere..
I've been waiting for a solution for a year now. If it is not resolved before my warranty expires I'm sending my HI12 back to Chuwi.
I don't care whose fault it is, Intel or Chuwi, as long as it is not my.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mgauci17| Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Hi same issue with my Chuwi HiBook, sent Chuwi an email and they said that they never heard of this issue !

My SD used to work fine and all of a sudden it just stopped working on windows 10, I tried to re-install windows and Android updated the Bios and still same issue.

I changed the SSC settings from the Bios and the SD worked for 5 minutes then stopped working !

Chuwi should handle this issue ASAP since it is very annoying !!!

Use magic Report

jeffw1206| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
mgauci17 replied at 3-21-2017 10:17
Hi same issue with my Chuwi HiBook, sent Chuwi an email and they said that they never heard of this  ...

I agree . It's Chuwi's problem. Look at all the posts in the Chuwi forum. No one has heard word 1 from Chuwi. I see that no one has found a permanent solution. Chuwi ignores this issue, in part, because it may have to do with components and they can't solve it. if its a hardware issue, they own that problem, as much as Toyota owned the air bag problem. A manufacturer has to take responsibility for defects in their product. Well we know what Chuwi is. Not a reputable company since they won't answer anyone on this issue

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 3-24-2017 09:01

Offtopic: please consider setting an avatar profile image (currently flashing nonstop) to a less problematic one for epilepsy sensitive people.

Use magic Report

supremoh| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by supremoh at 3-25-2017 12:44
jeffw1206 replied at 3-24-2017 08:12
I agree . It's Chuwi's problem. Look at all the posts in the Chuwi forum. No one has heard word 1  ...

On the one hand, the only thing we can do is not people buy Chuwi tablets.
Once their profit goes down, they will take care of us.

On the other hand, Chuwi should advice people of this issue before buying these tablets, it's the least they can do.

None of us have done our job.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 3-25-2017 13:20

Disclaimer: I didn't read this thread(edited) just the title. Anyway, my 2ct:

Is it possible all of the SD card issues are either on Android devices or Dual boot devices?

Problems start to occur when using both OS'es. The bios is written really poorly and can't really handle the switches over time. Things like "The tablet doesn't recognize the sd card " start to occur. So I just play on the save side and just use Windows which is all I really need anyway.

- http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 20003&fromuid=19651

Personally I have reoccuring unexpectedly unmounting SD card issues since the beginning on Archos Copper 101 B Android 4.4.1 if I remember correctly.

If you suspect either Android or Dual boot setup has something to do with it, then you can look into that. If your argument is Chuwi should fix that, then it has to be reproducible. And maybe the focus on Windows first with the release of Hi13 (android related version with that chip according to feedback unlikely) then maybe that's "the solution" for everyone. To turn the Hi12 and others into Windows only too. Or Android only?

Don't get frustrated with this suggestion. It's just a suggestion.
Edits: clarity.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Also please consider adding your vote to "quantify" all of your feedback about the general service by Chuwi, to make it more clear, using the following Poll: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3790-1-1.html

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list