ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General General problem sd card.

Follow Us

General problem sd card.

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:4-17-2017 03:02:22 View:5414|Reply:80

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-9-2017 08:45:36 | Show all posts
Another number of users have the Windows 10 SD card issue on the Hi8 Pro (subforum):
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2834
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Jazef1| Post time 4-10-2017 00:07:39 | Show all posts
Hi,
I have a Hi12 dual boot and first encountered the sd card error 10 issue after the anniversay update for windows. after restoring the previous version sd functions were restored... for about 2 days and now no longer works whether returning to previous edition of windows or not.
Then about one week after this the issue spread to my android os and neither platform works. A friend advised me that Android and windows use different methods to read sdcards and that both cannot function on the same device at the same time and will force the systems to shutdown the commands that read it in order to save overall integrity and functioning processes.
I am not very tech savy, and honestly am confused not to mention frustrated and disappointed as i have a machine that cannot be used due to a lack of internal memory just to start with. not to mention constant shutdowns mid way through doing vital things for uni. Nor that the USB 3 port intermittently stops functioning and ceases power to that port after 10 minutes.
The only thing chuwi had going for itself was that it had great resolution screen, processing power with 4 gb ram and 2 full sized USB ports. but with most of these advantages not working or below par functionality, i'm looking for a another brand that will provide better service at least, even if they cannot match the features the Hi 12 is meant to have.
Please fix these issues chuai and win back some credibility.

Jazef1

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-10-2017 00:37:20 | Show all posts
Jazef1 replied at 4-10-2017 09:07
Hi,
I have a Hi12 dual boot and first encountered the sd card error 10 issue after the anniversay u ...

Please vote in previously posted polls/links in the previous page of this thread. And also see: http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3783
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

chips| Post time 4-12-2017 03:43:10 | Show all posts
Hi have hi book pro with same problem.
I recommend NOT BUY buy any product from chuwi. Because they do not give any support or solutions

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-12-2017 19:03:22 | Show all posts
chips replied at 4-12-2017 03:43
Hi have hi book pro with same problem.
I recommend NOT BUY buy any product from chuwi. Because they  ...

Dear,

If you have any problems with your tablet, please contact our support service@chuwi.com.

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 4-13-2017 12:13:07 | Show all posts
I also have been suffering for months this error of the micro sd, it is impossible to be detected the micro sd card by the Tablet.

@Emily some solution, the reports of the users with this failure are for months and Chuwi does not take any solution to give satisfaction to the client.
What solutions Chuwi is taking to solve this error?

Chuwi is a brand with a lot of community of users if there are solutions soon to this serious error the prestige of the brand will fall.

Use magic Report

RicOz| Post time 4-13-2017 17:26:31 | Show all posts
My Hi10 Pro (PQ64G4216xxxxxx) Z8350 Hampoo Dual Boot with magnetic keyboard also suffers from the infuriating SD card disease.

Originally it worked fine. Then it upgraded itself to Windows 10 Version 1607 from 1511 and the disease started to slowly kill the SD card function. Initially the Code 10 error could be fixed by running the Troubleshooter. Then that trick was gone when there wasn't even a Code 10. Nothing happened when an SD card was inserted. No chimes, no Code 10, nothing.

Then yesterday it updated itself to Version 1703. Code 10 is back but the Troubleshooter trick fails. I noticed the driver version has changed from 10.0.14395.0 to 10.0.15063.0 so maybe Microsoft are doing something about it from their end.

On the Android front I had no real trouble at the outset. Lately, one card can't get recognised anymore but that might be the card itself going bad, although it works OK in a card reader on the keyboard's USB ports.

I have a serious love/hate relationship with Chuwi over this. Can't blame Chuwi entirely but it does have their name on the box after all. No doubt there's some hardware/software component to the whole fiasco but who is going to solve it??? The beta testing user public I suspect. I haven't resorted to unsigned drivers yet but might give it a go eventually. Or pretend the SD card slot is there for decoration only. Then I could get some sleep.

Use magic Report

chips| Post time 4-14-2017 06:57:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Emily, I contact with chuwi services time algo, un last febrero and thi was your solution:
HI
Good day
i think maybe you can watch this video How To Fix SD card not showing, maybe it can help you solve your problem, thank you very much https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJIDcKJ9vzQ

https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R7mFRhBWk

Te Code error 10 not Fox with It.

Use magic Report

flowin_through| Post time 4-16-2017 12:00:33 | Show all posts
I have the same problem in hibook pro, but vice versa, windows recognise SD, Android not. I have Kingston 64gb card and I only use android (for pretty much time till problem occured). TWRP see SD card and read/write normally to it.

Use magic Report

otraver| Post time 4-17-2017 03:02:22 | Show all posts
emily replied at 4-12-2017 19:03
Dear,

If you have any problems with your tablet, please contact our support .

Hi Emily, I received this email from service@chuwi.com
  1. Hi
  2. so sorry to cause so much trouble for you , now this problem is very common  among our customers, so we need you send me the tablet and we need test it , the freight we can pay for , you don't need pay for any money . and the another god news is we can repair it ,and send you the good tablet , you can send it to this address

3. Address :2/F Kam Sha Mansion, 212 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Sham Shui Po, Kln, HK
  4. Receiver :WangXiaoyang
  5. TEL(852)27178131   FAX:(852)27178728
  6. POST CODE :99077   
  7. when you sent the tablet , you can pay for the freight first , and then you give me your account , and we pay for your money 。

8. you need tell me the track number, and write a paper to explain your problem , then you put this paper in the package , thank you .
Copy the Code

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list