ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General General problem sd card.

Follow Us

General problem sd card.

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:5-27-2017 07:17:31 View:6811|Reply:80

emily| Post time 4-17-2017 19:16:54 | Show all posts
otraver replied at 4-17-2017 03:02
Hi Emily, I received this email from

Yes, you can return tablet for repair.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-18-2017 09:35:21 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-18-2017 18:44
emily replied at 4-18-2017 04:16
Yes, you can return tablet for repair.

Can anyone send back their Chuwi product regardless of warranty period or exact problem?

Without checking here on the forum, and then emailing the Chuwi service email for the OK to send it for service?

Or is this lenient arrangement is meant for the SD card issue that enough customers have, while not their fault?

And isn't the return address dependant on the customer location? Or is one return address where all of the returns eventually have to go?

Edits: addition + clarity.

Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-23-2017 10:47:56 | Show all posts
Perhaps a different internal SD reader error, but it is reported to be coupled with a firmware update of that particular model: http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3250
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

tremere| Post time 5-1-2017 03:28:42 | Show all posts
i have the same problem with SD cards.
My sd cards has stopped working since a week ago, i try to use those SD cards at the other devices, and is working ok
i have a Hi 10 Plus with dual boot, the issues happend at two Operating systems

Use magic Report

ShaoLung| Post time 5-6-2017 05:50:41 | Show all posts
My card worked perfectly for almost a year. No problems whatsoever - it is a Sandisk 200 GB. However, after the tablet sits for a while, when it awakens the card is "blank or unsupported format". If I reinsert the card a few times it is recognized and I can use it - BUT - if the tablet goes to sleep for a bit same problem again. Any ideas on how to fix this issue - OR - delete Windows partition and expand the entire tablet to Android?

Use magic Report

Fanboy41| Post time 5-19-2017 09:18:55 | Show all posts
Same problem. Tablet Hi10 plus purchased in February 2017. Sansung Evo 32 GB micro sd card class 10. Formatted in Fat 32. OK operation on win 10 and on Android. I started to give a week ago a failure of recognition. In W10 device driver error 10. In Android I no longer recognize it request formatting I accept but does not recognize it.
It's amazing, a new tablet and these problems.
Chuwi has to give a solution to the problem and soon.

Use magic Report

mtonev79| Post time 5-20-2017 19:18:04 | Show all posts
hola chicos tengo una hi 10 plus desde 10 días y en principio la sd funcionaba bien y en repente no la reconoce ni en android ni en windows he leido en varios foros que es un problema común en muchos modelos de chuwi
ES MUY MAL DE PARTE DE CHUWI
a ver si se puede ayudar
en tech tablets dicen que actualizando el bios se arregla el problema [size=13.3333px]https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/chu[size=13.3333px] ... d-problem/
si alguien sabe como se cambia el bios y que tenia este problema que sube un tutorial como lo ha echo porfa

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 5-21-2017 04:43:02 | Show all posts
ShaoLung replied at 5-6-2017 16:50
My card worked perfectly for almost a year. No problems whatsoever - it is a Sandisk 200 GB. However ...
how to delete Windows partition and expand the entire tablet to Android?
There is a way. You should to reflash Android with the modified gpt.bin file and flash.json file.  Click

Use magic Report

shakeador| Post time 5-26-2017 23:32:22 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Motobot replied at 5-21-2017 04:43
There is a way. You should to reflash Android with the modified gpt.bin file and flash.json file.  ...

Is there any tutorial on how to do this in a chuwi hi10 plus, the link you added is for a different brand and model, and I think it is very risky to do this without clear guidelines.

Takng into account that the problem is not going to be solved by chuwi (I currently have 3 tablets from them and no more...)  The last that they should do is to take ride of one of the OS and thus mitigate the storage problem generated not having the SD card available.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 5-27-2017 07:17:31 | Show all posts
shakeador replied at 5-27-2017 10:32
Is there any tutorial on how to do this in a chuwi hi10 plus, the link you added is for a differen ...

Hello shakeador,
First af all you should download the official Android ROM from the thread.
Yes the link I added is for a different brand and model. Do not worry, this is what you need. You should download the ZIP file. Then you should select gpt_53g.bin file and rename it to gpt.bin. Then replace original gpt.bin in your rom folder.
After that you can flash Android with Intel Phone Flash Tool. You should choose flash.json.

There is a general tutorial for all Cherry Trail tablets. See the thread.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list