ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General General problem sd card.

Follow Us

General problem sd card.

[Copy link]

manonegra222|Post time:6-11-2017 08:48:33 View:6228|Reply:80

Lulopico| Post time 6-2-2017 18:41:11 | Show all posts
Same problem here with a Hi10 plus
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-3-2017 04:58:27 | Show all posts
Finaly Chuwi service respond...

De: service@chuwi.com <service@chuwi.com>
    Enviado: 26 de maio de 2017 10:47
    Para: nuno
    Cc: 廖毅; 蓝利鹏
    Assunto: Re: Re: CHUWI Hi10 Pro 2 in 1 Ultrabook Tablet PC with Keyboard (TF Card

HI
    good day
    it is the bios problem , you need flash the bios , please tell me your tablet serial number, then i can give you the link to flash the bios , thank you very much .

service@chuwi.com
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

souravgayen| Post time 6-3-2017 18:35:21 | Show all posts
Its good to see that Chuwi is responding. I lost all hope in this SD not detected mess and started using a small Sandisk pendrive as storage.

Use magic Report

chips| Post time 6-7-2017 01:32:29 | Show all posts
Edited by chips at 6-7-2017 01:42
emily replied at 4-17-2017 19:16
Yes, you can return tablet for repair.

@emily , @ ZenBalancer and for all other people with problems with sd in any chuwi tablet. The purchase of the chuwi tablet has been my worst buyer experience so far. In addition to feeling totally cheated.

in september 2016 I received my hibbok tablet.
Initially all fine.
after 1 month I had the now problem with slot sd card card and error 10 in windows. after read in several forumns I contact with service@chuiwi.com (whith  this start my true problems).
they reply that try with several youtube videos.

In april I contact again with service@chuwi.com and explati that after try with videos the problem with slot card  remain
and they reply this:
"so sorry to cause so much trouble for you , now this problem is very common  among our customers, so we need you send me the tablet and we need test it , the freight we can pay for , you don't need pay for any money . and the another god news is we can repair it ,and send you the good tablet , you can send it to this address @ZenBalancer similar address that you
when you sent the tablet , you can pay for the freight first , and then you give me your account , and we pay for your money 。
you need tell me the track number, and write a paper to explain your problem , then you put this paper in the package , thank you ."

Think about it and finally decided to send the tablet (VERY BAD DECISION)

when I sent the email with track number and asking the process To get  the shipping costs this was the answer (same day):
"HI good day which tablet you send to me , when we receive it , i will tell you , thank you very much ."

¿¿¿"WHICH TABLET YOU SEND ME"???
the same day I reply to what I made referring to the previous emails and asked again the process to collect the shipping costs.
the 6 juny 2017  I see in tracking that 31 may is delivery to international destination office and I contact again wiht they asking about my tablet and the process to that they pay me the shipping cost.

his was the reply (same day):

"HI I have send it to you, please wait , i sent it to you last week , your hibook problem is cpu problem ,thank you ."

cpu problem!!! ??? and  nothing reference to shipping cost.???

I contact again asking :
do you solved the problem? .
cpu problem but tablet is going fine only have the problem with slot sd card? .
sure that you are talking about same tablet , see track?
could you send me the track number?

and the reply this (same day 6 juny)
"HIi have give it to our technical engineer, they have tested it , they say it is the cpu problem , i have sent it to you , but i am sorry, i forget the track number , but i will find it , thank you ."

I reply same day:
"HI,
I am not a technical engineer, but as the user only has problems with the SD slot, everything else works perfectly. Did you solve the problem because the tablet is six months old?
About the send cost  you said me :
"when you sent the tablet , you can pay for the freight first , and then you give me your account , and we pay for your money 。you need tell me the track number, and write a paper to explain your problem , then you put this paper in the package , thank you ."
how process to it . is valid card number?other thing .
How is it possible that you sent me back the tablet last week and in the package tracking is still pending to arrive?
remember too send me the track number ,pls.
"

At this moment I am waiting. track number, shipping cost and if the problem is fixed or not.
My conclusion at this moment is :
I think they were at no time willing to pay the cost of the shipping.
And I do not think they intend to repair any tablets.

I'll tell you how this ends (I have the feeling that it will not end well).If this ends as I imagine I will try to report in the broader scope

Forgive my bad english and the extension of the same but I think you are interested all affected and of course for the moment you DO NOT SEND THE TABLET.
The extended context : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kmOIh0vNUvHQMnf2O4nMoW-S1Ih5TR3NNTTiIXT_fZg/edit?usp=sharing

Use magic Report

admin| Post time 6-7-2017 22:03:49 | Show all posts
chips replied at 6-7-2017 01:32
@emily , @ ZenBalancer and for all other people with problems with sd in any chuwi tablet. The purc ...

hello, Chips, we have got you message and tell you message to the customer service, they will solve it ASAP, they have send the tablet last week and here is the track information, when you receive the tablet, please contact the customer service so that she can send you the shipping fees, i think we will have a happy ending, thank you for you understanding and alway support for chuwi, please check it:
http://xoms.4px.com/?locale=en_US
track number is: 300001856045
wish you all the best

Use magic Report

chips| Post time 6-7-2017 23:09:59 | Show all posts
Edited by chips at 6-9-2017 02:11
admin replied at 6-7-2017 22:03
hello, Chips, we have got you message and tell you message to the customer service, they will solv ...

Hi admin.

OK thanks. Today I received the email with the track number too.
I will wait to receive the tablet, to request the payment of the shipping costs.
Neither have they cost me if the problem is fixed or not.

this morning (7 June) I send other mail asking :

Is fixed the problem?
Shipping cost?

and this is the reply(same day 7 June):
"HIgood day
the problem has been fixed for you , how much shipping cost you pay for ?"

I'll tell you how it ends, but the truth is that today the feeling has improved a little...

Use magic Report

vyger| Post time 6-8-2017 22:33:54 | Show all posts
H12 same problem with win10 but not with android.
For about 1 month

Use magic Report

falves| Post time 6-10-2017 01:56:08 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 6-3-2017 04:58
Finaly Chuwi service respond...

De:  

I receive the same message.
Did anyone tried flashing the bios? Did it solve the problem with SD card?

Use magic Report

falves| Post time 6-10-2017 02:22:17 | Show all posts
chips replied at 6-7-2017 23:09
Hi admin.

OK thanks. Today I received the email with the track number too.

Hi Chips,

when you receive your tablet, please give us feedback.
I need to know if Chuwi can/could solve this problem or not before I apply their solution that is (for the moment) installing a bios update.
Thanks.

Use magic Report

strutch| Post time 6-11-2017 08:48:33 | Show all posts
just another shitty post about this problem

I'm tired of reading about this and the admins don't say nothing.

people talk about flashing BIOS like if it isnt a risky thing to do and admins dont say nothing

the chuwys want people to damage the tablet ?

people complaining and absolutly no answers from this scammers.

that's because of people like you that Trump win the elections in US

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list