ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 13.5 inch 3K screen Chuwi Hi13 will be officially re ...

Follow Us

13.5 inch 3K screen Chuwi Hi13 will be officially released on February 20

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:3-22-2017 01:05:04 View:5662|Reply:75

ZenBalancer| Post time 2-23-2017 12:49:54 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 2-23-2017 13:03

The following added resellers are showing wrong battery specs (assuming GearBest is correct as officially referenced here first).

37 W at AliExpress (didn't check all of their listings) although 7.4Volt is correct. The charger is 24Watts (12Volts x 2A) so that can't be it.
-- https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32792964301.html

1000mAh and no voltage.
Also lists Hi12 charger specs.
-- http://m.geekbuying.com/ItemDescription/376316

These resellers mentioned above are an added update to the article that has the same comparison table the OP has in her post. I'm not sure who wrote the comparison table:
http://www.cnx-software.com/2017 ... ports-ubuntu-linux/

Also for reviews (there seems to be already one), please see and use the following thread:

Hi13 Reviews -
http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3660-1-1.html

EDITS: corrections.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Tonko| Post time 3-1-2017 12:01:20 | Show all posts
@Emily, also interested  over here to receive a Chuwi Hi13 for reviewing purposes. Will review it thoroughly and post it here on you tube  and on facebook. As you've seen I get a lot of readers. Pm me for details.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 3-1-2017 19:08:20 | Show all posts
Hi, @Tonko
Very thanks for your support.
Chuwi official has a giveaway for Chuwi Hi13. It is a good choice to win one.
Here is the activity page:
http://promotion.chuwi.com/hi13-flash-sale/
Please visit it and join it.

Use magic Report

Tonko| Post time 3-4-2017 23:30:28 | Show all posts
thnx. It's done.

Use magic Report

eltdesign| Post time 3-19-2017 16:58:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
First solve problems previous tablets... No android 7 update for.hibook yet!! No backup battery can be buy anywhere else!!  New Tabiet from chuwi!!!?? No THANKS

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 3-19-2017 17:54:42 | Show all posts
eltdesign replied at 3-20-2017 01:58
First solve problems previous tablets... No android 7 update for.hibook yet!! No backup battery can  ...

Who promised you Android 7 ?

Amazon.com have Chuwi spareparts
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-21-2017 19:59:26 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 3-21-2017 20:02

As @Hackerjac mentioned in a different thread earlier, the Hi13 via the GearBest app can be ordered for 299.99 (flash sale) with 45 remaining in stock. I'm waiting for the long shipping time of mine.

Also elsewhere too, a number of customers having expectations with a high degree of difficulty in feasability​ for a relatively "small company" with "modest sales" in comparison to the big names. Even Samsung has only select phone models elegible for Android upgrades, that kept on getting delayed N availability. If one wants the guarenteed promise of Android tablet upgrades, one has to go for the Google Pixel C tablet. Has its magnetic keyboard dock too.

However painful Windows updates can be, at least it's available, and "for free" for a significant number of years, with "minor upgrades" for 10 to top it off. And consider BlueStacks for most useful apps that don't require BT support and only decent performance without reboots. The combination of Windows multiple windowed, and the standby feature with multiple virtual desktops, is highly underrated. Now you can be "productive" and "lightly playful", ready out of standby, without booting or rebooting. Well until the "price" of updates that have to be "paid". Maybe one day it will become a legend, that once upon a time computers needed to be rebooted.. lolz..

Edit: typos.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 3-21-2017 23:15:52 | Show all posts
Tonko replied at 3-1-2017 12:01
@Emily, also interested  over here to receive a Chuwi Hi13 for reviewing purposes. Will review it th ...

what's the name of your youtube channel? have you reviewed chuwi products already?

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 3-21-2017 23:19:09 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 3-21-2017 19:59
As @Hackerjac mentioned in a different thread earlier, the Hi13 via the GearBest app can be ordered  ...

Yeah I look forward to the day PCs can be turned off/on just like TVs: no waiting time hehe.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 3-22-2017 01:05:04 | Show all posts
doodzilla replied at 3-21-2017 23:19
Yeah I look forward to the day PCs can be turned off/on just like TVs: no waiting time hehe.

@doodzila
Your idea is so good.
And i hope it can be realized by you in future.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list