ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 13.5 inch 3K screen Chuwi Hi13 will be officially re ...

Follow Us

13.5 inch 3K screen Chuwi Hi13 will be officially released on February 20

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:3-25-2017 02:27:16 View:5227|Reply:75

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-22-2017 02:13:44 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 3-22-2017 06:21

Duplicate of the below post. Editing created a new post I think, somehow. Or double posted while creating it the first time, and as I was editing the second one I didn't notice this one.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-22-2017 02:21:07 | Show all posts
doodzilla replied at 3-21-2017 23:19
Yeah I look forward to the day PCs can be turned off/on just like TVs: no waiting time hehe.

But TV's have minimal consumable highly interactive content and "state data" that a fullsized OS can load up, TV firmware offer mostly settings that depend on channel streams. And the smart TV's have the same downside as Android devices. Either outdated version, or needing reboots on n type of updates and all upgrades depending on the OS. I don't know which one's offer extended firmware/software maintenance service and for what price tag. While still needing reboots for that. Although I don't know much about Samsung's Tizen was it?

My refurbished Surface Pro 1st gen with SSD boots up pretty fast, almost as fast as the TV needs to "start up" before showing an image. The downside for the immense difference in possibilities out of the box, is at the cost of login, restarting everything loading up everything and reaaranging everything over virtual desktops and windows sizing for simultaneous consuming and writing or 2 different pages in the same book for cross-reference or reading the answer to the question on the other page, the unnecessary repeat is wasted time, that the tech can't yet prevent.

But the dream of convenience with minimal cost and interesting feasabilaty for the supplying tech (hw/sw components) companies and all involved, indeed that dream should remain in the view for the (aspiring) innovators. Never reaching infinity, but improving the status quo in the process.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-22-2017 02:29:07 | Show all posts
emily replied at 3-22-2017 01:05
@doodzila
Your idea is so good.
And i hope it can be realized by you in future.

A sense of humor. Risking your professionalism while seeming as a "mean girl". But hey, it's unhealthy to bottle up frustrations, and nice to keep it informal with community and light in the process. So kudos for that.

For clarity about the quote, the playful emoji didn't get included by thereply quoting code.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-22-2017 02:32:25 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 3-22-2017 03:31

Hmm, it double posted the previous post, so this happened. Maybe it posted while I got impatient.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-24-2017 13:01:10 | Show all posts
@emily
In the comparison table, the thiness/thickness of the Surface Book is wrong.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 3-24-2017 18:25:38 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 3-24-2017 13:01
@emily
In the comparison table, the thiness/thickness of the Surface Book is wrong.

Dear,

The thinness of the Surface book has a range. The 13.00 is the thinest.
Pls see this picture:
surfacebook.png

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-25-2017 02:12:04 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 3-25-2017 07:04

@emily, isn't that comparing thinnest part of Surface Book docked, with Hi13 undocked? It's not clear on the comparison table. Otherwise the iPad Pro seems as-as too, no keyboard dock (I think they do offered that optionally too with their pencil). You would need a separate table-row to distinguish between docked and undocked. Because seeming to suggest something you didn't intend, doesn't help your message.
Edit: the mistake I made in this post, is corrected in subsequent posts.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-25-2017 02:16:44 | Show all posts
@emily also clarifying between thinnest and thickest. So that interested customers don't have to lookup what you mean and interpret it (wrongly) as misleading. If truthfulness of Chuwi gets into question for newcomers, they might wrongly conclude Chuwi is inflating the Merritt of the Hi13.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-25-2017 02:20:52 | Show all posts
@emily, you could use a range for the Surface Book thinnest-thickest, and if no info on the docked thickness of iPad Pro, a question mark like undocked + ?.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-25-2017 02:27:16 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 3-25-2017 03:33

@emily, please disregard what I said above a bit, because I didn't read the image correctly. But see Google and Wikipedia that show "thinnest" (you mean undocked), is 0,76cm for the Surface Book. Google: surface book dimensions (Edited from: specs).

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list