ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 13.5 inch 3K screen Chuwi Hi13 will be officially re ...

Follow Us

13.5 inch 3K screen Chuwi Hi13 will be officially released on February 20

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:4-6-2017 16:49:03 View:4796|Reply:75

emily| Post time 3-26-2017 22:17:23 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 3-25-2017 02:16
@emily also clarifying between thinnest and thickest. So that interested customers don't have to loo ...

We want to express is that Chuwi Hi13 is so thin. So we only compare the thinnest part of Surface Book. If the Chuwi Hi13 is thinner than the thinnest of Surface Book, so people will know that Chuwi Hi13 is thinner than Surface Book. Right?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-27-2017 13:22:44 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 3-27-2017 13:28
emily replied at 3-26-2017 22:17
We want to express is that Chuwi Hi13 is so thin. So we only compare the thinnest part of Surface  ...

The image from which you got your Surface Book (Tablet) measurement from, is wrong. If someone wants to know why, they will have to read my posts, including the mistakes I made, as I've shown that I might understand what might have happened.

Doublecheck for yourself how thick/thin the Surface Book is without keyboard dock/performance base. It's not a range, and it's not 13mm/1.3cm.

Edits: clarity.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 3-28-2017 19:59:47 | Show all posts
fortikeco replied at 2-17-2017 19:42
About dual-boot for android x86 on Apollo Lake, somebody needs to write it and that ain't CHuwi.
Fi ...

by "AMI", do you mean AMD?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 3-28-2017 21:12:33 | Show all posts
doodzilla replied at 3-29-2017 04:59
by "AMI", do you mean AMD?

No he means AMI (American Megatrends Inc), the company that make the bios software
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

justifun| Post time 4-2-2017 08:45:23 | Show all posts
Ok Chuwi - Here'd now to properly launch the next product.  The info and reveals of the HI13 has been dismal.  

1) Get early samples to reviewers ahead of putting it on presale.  Get the actual units into hands of people to show off what you are going to sell to get people excited

2) Don't say that an item is for "sale" when you mean pre-order, its two different things.  For sale feb 20th?  YAY!, on wait, i have to way ANOTHER MONTH.  terrible.

3) Have your item in stock they day its supposed to sell.  Its been over a week since it was supposed to be available to ship, and even at your own store they havent shipped yet.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-6-2017 16:49:03 | Show all posts
justifun replied at 4-2-2017 08:45
Ok Chuwi - Here'd now to properly launch the next product.  The info and reveals of the HI13 has bee ...

I reused my response:

They mismanaged customer expectations. Technically it was "released for preorder" correctly. But "limited stock distribution" issues seems to have occured.

I'm glad the Hi13 at least exists. Because Surface Book is ridiculously expensive for me, and the Surface Pro 4 with "retina quality" is not lap-mode-friendly nor as affordable as the Hi13 nor any competition of the Hi13 offering "complete" set of features of the Hi13.

A worst situation would be if Chuwi pulled the Hi13 off the market because of some arbitrary logical, lawful or ethical reason. That would be a bigger bummer to me at least.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list