ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Pro Chuwi hi8 Pro Touchpad startup error

Follow Us

Chuwi hi8 Pro Touchpad startup error

[Copy link]

szucsi|Post time:2-25-2017 11:36:16 View:181|Reply:3

If you have several hour I turned off the device, the Windows start-up for 5-10 minutes, stripes and touches location appears on the device. Windows start-up for 5-10 minutes, stripes and touches location appears on the device. I've tried everything, for example. Stop when you delete the temp folder touchscreen driver updates, but nothing changes.
Can somebody help me? I shared a video on Google Drive, it's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... zA/view?usp=sharing

csik1.jpg
potty.jpg

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 2-17-2017 18:08:15 | Show all posts
Hello,
Please boot into Android to see if the touch is normal. If the Android touch is normal, please update the touch driver. If the android touch has same issue, it may be the touch screen issue, you need a replacement.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

szucsi| Post time 2-17-2017 23:05:18 | Show all posts
Edited by szucsi at 2-22-2017 04:42

Thanks, this unit is Chipone Tauch.
Unfortunately, it seems to me to replace the touch screen. I tried it if I disable the driver for Windows Device Manager, it normally restart my tablet. Made from another driver, Latest driver? My chuwi hi 8 pro serial number : 32G22160807860
Regards Attis

Use magic Report

szucsi| Post time 2-25-2017 11:36:16 | Show all posts
Thank you Emily, Iwill try this yet.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list