ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Random Black Screen Chuwi hi10 PLUS

Follow Us

Random Black Screen Chuwi hi10 PLUS

[Copy link]

Chuwiaficionado|Post time:3-6-2017 23:55:34 View:1110|Reply:53

emily| Post time 3-2-2017 18:33:03 | Show all posts
ghale replied at 3-2-2017 12:07
Emily, sorry but... Are you kidding me?
The file in the link has been updated on 26 August 2016.

All drivers for Chuwi Hi10 plus are same with previous drivers.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Chuwiaficionado| Post time 3-2-2017 20:24:37 | Show all posts
emily replied at 3-2-2017 18:33
All drivers for Chuwi Hi10 plus are same with previous drivers.

Emily, please be honest. Your Amazon representative said the following:

"At present, our engineers do not have great efficiency. And I am also not sure whether they will fix it.

I also hope that they can fix the problem like you, but I believe they will not fix it right away, maybe a week, or a month or half a year.

Best regards,
Andy"

Do you have engineers working on the issue also, Emily?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 3-3-2017 18:46:02 | Show all posts
Chuwiaficionado replied at 3-2-2017 20:24
Emily, please be honest. Your Amazon representative said the following:

"At present, our engineer ...

Some black screen issues have been solved by updating driver. But other black screen issues can't still be solved by this method. So our engineers are working on the issue so that they can fix all black screen issues.

Use magic Report

Trident| Post time 3-4-2017 00:44:16 | Show all posts
Bollocks. Which black screen issues have been solved by updating driver?

Use magic Report

INCH| Post time 3-6-2017 02:33:25 | Show all posts

Those drivers for Vi10 don't install to my Hi10 Plus. Even with the command prompt.... Dear Support will you support the issue?

Use magic Report

INCH| Post time 3-6-2017 02:40:09 | Show all posts
If Chuwi engineers "don't have great efficiency" let them collaborate with the Intel more great efficient engineers...

Use magic Report

Trident| Post time 3-6-2017 19:35:54 | Show all posts
People, get real. No support will ever come.

I noticed sometimes the black screens are once every 5 minutes, but strangely sometimes I have sessions using this shitty tablet without any.

We should help each other trying to figure it out what is influencing the frequency of black screens occurrences.

Also, be warned: getting scratches on the screen is really easy: there are already three scratches on mine. This glass has no anti scratch treatment!

Use magic Report

INCH| Post time 3-6-2017 22:49:41 | Show all posts
I noticed sometimes the black screens are once every 5 minutes, but strangely sometimes I have sessions using this shitty tablet without any.
Perhaps it depends on weather forecast.... If seriously, it may have dependency on applications we currently launch .. I noticed the difference too

Use magic Report

Chuwiaficionado| Post time 3-6-2017 23:29:38 | Show all posts
Hey Guys,
I was in contact with intel again and brought to their attention that the chuwi hi10 plus has a very high resolution (1920x1280) , while the highest recommended resolution for the z8350 is 1920x1200. (look up specs for this processor).  if you look on the internet, no other tablets with this processor has such a high resolution. perhaps this is what's causing the problem and the intel tech agreed.  he said he will try to replicate the issue in his lab and try to come up with a driver that will fix it. In his own words, "chuwi slapped a screen on there that exceeds the recommended resolution settings of the Atom 5 z8350."  it's nice that they decided to use such a nice high quality screen (it's panasonic btw) but maybe they should have thought of developing a proper driver for using such a low powered cpu before selling it. I assume (besides wanting to keep the cost down) they wanted to match the res of the Microsoft Surface 3, but that tablet is equipped with an Atom 7 chip.

Use magic Report

ghale| Post time 3-6-2017 23:55:34 | Show all posts
Great man!!
Devices:
Samsung S7 Edge
ChuWi Hi10 Plus (Z8350)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list