ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook Pro HiBook Pro slow charging (about 24 h)

Follow Us

HiBook Pro slow charging (about 24 h)

[Copy link]

mistermototopo|Post time:6 day(s) ago View:437|Reply:8

Edited by mistermototopo at 2-22-2017 03:34

Hello Everyone,
i have bought a HiBook Pro at December 2016. For a while everything is ok but now I have a big problem:
VERY SLOW CHARGING BATTERY!
If i do not use it, charge about 24 hours or more, if i use it during charging he can not even charging, rather slowly discharges.
I tried to change cable but nothing, I tried to change charger but nothing, then I wrote to Chuwi service but I could not understand what to do with their response. So I joined this forum and I started looking.
I tried to update the bios but the situation has not changed.
I tried to enable S5-drivers but still nothing.
Today I rewrote the Chuwi service because i do not know what to do more.
Someone has had the same problem and solved it?

I forgot to say that the situation does not change if the tablet is turned on or off or if using Windows or Android....
IMG_20170222_101259.jpg

Use magic Report

mistermototopo| Post time 2-24-2017 02:28:33 | Show all posts
No one has had this problem or can help me?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

sonirad88| Post time 2-24-2017 06:47:58 | Show all posts
mistermototopo replied at 2-24-2017 02:28
No one has had this problem or can help me?

Hi there. I had also problem with the charging the tablet. I solved it with changing the usb cable.
First i try with usb2.0->type C(max 2.7A) and charging was very fast with 2.5~2.7A but charger was heating to much that is not good.
Later i bought new one usb3.0->type C(3A) and charging was on 1.5~1.7 with 5~6h to full charging.
I suggest to to try another cable because quality matters. Hope this helps.

Use magic Report

mistermototopo| Post time 2-25-2017 03:10:37 | Show all posts
I have try with 3 other cable, 2.0, 3.0 & 3.1 but nothing....

Use magic Report

sitlet| Post time 2-27-2017 12:33:25 | Show all posts
What kind of charger are you using? You need to be using at LEAST a 2.0 amp output charger. Even with a 2a charger, it will take a while.

Use magic Report

mistermototopo| Post time 2-28-2017 07:05:23 | Show all posts
I am using the original charger. I tried to use one different with 3A but does not change the result ...

Use magic Report

sitlet| Post time 3-3-2017 20:17:01 | Show all posts
I would not use the original charger. It's very cheaply made. I actually use a charger from a previous tablet. It outputs 2.0a. It takes a while to charge, but nowhere near 24 hours. Also, try changing cables. Even if a cable doesn't appear to be damaged, it might not be outputting the proper amperage.

Use magic Report

mistermototopo| Post time 3-4-2017 10:01:44 | Show all posts
Sitlet, thanks for the advice, but I have already tried cables and chargers that work well with other tablet. I came to the conclusion that the problem is in the bios settings or in the battery. If anyone knew how to set the bios I could do the last checks before trying to change the battery ....

Use magic Report

leo06| Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show all posts
hi, what is battery capacity showing in aida64? Mine is showing as 6500mah

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list