ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Hi10 Pro – microSD working in Windows again

Follow Us

Hi10 Pro – microSD working in Windows again

[Copy link]

seeknom|Post time:3-4-2017 12:21:49 View:4405|Reply:57

dasen| Post time 2-26-2017 21:28:21 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
On other pc, or on tablet? Your 1gb card always work in tablet? Second partition on ntfs in tablet? And unplug 1gb and plug 64 gb?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Vamire| Post time 2-27-2017 06:25:01 | Show all posts
Edited by Vamire at 2-27-2017 06:27

Guys I will try to make a video tutorial on this but I need some time for this.

You need a working card to do this. It dosen't matter if it is 1gb or 128gb () For me it always was working with the noname 1gb sd card.
You need to format it as ntfs and make a second partition. Don't ask me why this is how it works for me. Then plug your 64gb card. And voila it should be working.
Now if you want to use dual boot the card would be broke again soon after. So you have to format your 64gb card as ntfs but in android it would not recognize it. So if you want more space in android system then you have to make a second partition on 64gb card and it should be fat32.

I work a 32gb card right now on my system the first partition is ntfs 20gb for windows and the second partition is almost 10gb in fat32 for the android system.

Hope it was clear cuz my english sucks.
But I need more time to check it if it is run well before make a tutorial video for this. But I do believe this is the solution.
Just remember do not boot to android or windows with the shortcuts (notification option in android or from switchnow.exe in windows it may broke down again) just do always a normal restart and then choose android or windows from the white boot screen.
If you try to boot from the shortcuts and it stills work please report it here. I spend many hours for this problem and now I want to test like for somedays and see if it is 100% stable.

Use magic Report

dasen| Post time 2-27-2017 10:05:22 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
It will be perfect! But I do not understand, why chuwi developers do not resolve this problem!!?? Dear EMILY, why chuwi don't try to resolve this famous problem? A lot of people in Russia have it on his chuwi tablets.

Use magic Report

seeknom| Post time 2-27-2017 10:52:03 | Show all posts
EMILY,

As dasen says, we need your help. If you do a google search, there are tons of people reporting the same problem. Customers can try to figure out what is going wrong, but there's no way we can fix it, we need your developers to use their debug tools to get to the root of the problem.

Are your developers looking at fixing this problem?

Thanks.

Use magic Report

Vamire| Post time 2-28-2017 05:43:02 | Show all posts
Stopped again and now It won't work again :/  Damn you chuwi

Use magic Report

dasen| Post time 2-28-2017 11:57:34 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by dasen at 2-28-2017 11:59

Emily ignores us because this is the problem, and it requires work...

Use magic Report

urruela1968| Post time 2-28-2017 22:53:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Dear Emily and Chuwi, Like many other buyers, my Chuwi Hi10 Plus is no longer operational. My SD card has disappeared, with all that implies. I see it is not my problem, it is from many scammed buyers, that we want a solution. And a solution already. Or return the product and try to inform, as many as possible, about this defective product and avoid its purchase. Actually, this is solved by doing your work: FIXING SOMETHING DEFECTIVE. A greeting and waiting for an early solution.

Use magic Report

dasen| Post time 3-2-2017 10:15:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Chuwi support - the best support in the world. Help resolve all problems))

Use magic Report

dasen| Post time 3-2-2017 10:18:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have never received so many tips to solve the problem.

Use magic Report

jeffw1206| Post time 3-4-2017 12:21:49 | Show all posts
Chuwi has never answered this . So many posts in many forums about this problem. Chuwi still advertises their tablets as supporting SD cards, yet no on from the company has taken ownership of this large issue and no one has offered a fix.
They are a 3rd rate company that promotes dialogue and support but when a real issue is brought to their attention, no one responds. They know this is an issue and instead of responding  to their customers, they remain silent but rake in the money on sales. They are  irresponsible

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list