ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 Touchpad working badly

Follow Us

Touchpad working badly

[Copy link]

marcosmjd|Post time:3-2-2017 13:03:45 View:1017|Reply:10

Hello,

I noticed trackpad is working quite rough, without enough presicion/accuracy. I use default configuration in Windows 10 already installed.
In detail...
- There is some delay between the finger movement and the mouse pointer.
- Slow scrolling does not work. E.g. in file manager or in edge browser. When scrolling with two fingers, when moving slowly, there is no scroll, I need to move faster in order to get the scroll done and when it works, it scrolls three lines (those lines set-up in the default configuration).

Other trackpads in other laptops I have tested do not show this behavior.

I have not found any specific driver in the download section. Is there something wrong or missed?

Many thanks!

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 2-26-2017 03:55:21 | Show all posts
Its probbely like the keyboards for the tablets, the touchpad use a standard mouse driver

Should get mine tomorrow (Monday), ill then take a look at it
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

marcosmjd| Post time 2-26-2017 05:32:46 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 2-26-2017 03:55
Its probbely like the keyboards for the tablets, the touchpad use a standard mouse driver

Should ge ...

Many thanks...

I agree with you. I would appreciate if you can check this issue.
Also I hope you will find no problems with SSD.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 2-28-2017 08:05:04 | Show all posts
marcosmjd replied at 2-26-2017 14:32
Many thanks...

I agree with you. I would appreciate if you can check this issue.

Have now testet for around 1½ day, and so far it feels like a good lapbook, SSD is installed and eMMC is cloned to it

Trackpad is running on standart mouse driver as expected, I don't find any delay between touch and mouse pointer, but I agree that slow scrolling is a no go unfortenly, and I hate the zoom function, hope I can find a way to turn that off

Still waiting on the last parts so I can make the thermal mod
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

marcosmjd| Post time 2-28-2017 11:59:50 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 2-28-2017 08:05
Have now testet for around 1½ day, and so far it feels like a good lapbook, SSD is installed and  ...

I agree. It is a good laptop for the price.
In regard the delay, it is minimal, but I notice it with I stop the finger but mouse pointer keeps moving a little more. I believe I can live with it.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 2-28-2017 12:45:32 | Show all posts
marcosmjd replied at 2-28-2017 20:59
I agree. It is a good laptop for the price.
In regard the delay, it is minimal, but I notice it wi ...

ok, well i diden't noticed that, but will try to look harder when using it next time
Working on a review compared with the Hi12 with keyboard dock hope to be finish doing this week

Use magic Report

mbaruzzo| Post time 3-1-2017 10:34:40 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 2-28-2017 08:05
Have now testet for around 1½ day, and so far it feels like a good lapbook, SSD is installed and  ...

Hey Hackerjac, did you check the temperatures of yours when in idle and when doing normal stuff like surfing?I am still waiting for few things to do the heatsink mod...

Thanks for your feedback

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 3-1-2017 15:02:54 | Show all posts
mbaruzzo replied at 3-1-2017 19:34
Hey Hackerjac, did you check the temperatures of yours when in idle and when doing normal stuff li ...

Forgot to do that before aplying the thermal mod today cobber plates arrived today, coulden find a store on ebay that had 20x20x1 in stock, så i ordered some 15x15x1 insted, works as it should, testet it with playing a UHD movie encoded in x256, cpu/gpu is too slow to play without hickups, but i let it play for 45 min, all 4 cores was at 100%, and cpu ended at 91C

Use magic Report

mbaruzzo| Post time 3-2-2017 10:24:10 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 3-1-2017 15:02
Forgot to do that before aplying the thermal mod today cobber plates arrived today, coulden find a ...

Thanks Hackerjac for your feedback. I also purchased a 15x15 copper. I will post my results after the mod. Still waiting for the thermal glue to arrive.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 3-2-2017 13:03:45 | Show all posts
mbaruzzo replied at 3-2-2017 19:24
Thanks Hackerjac for your feedback. I also purchased a 15x15 copper. I will post my results after  ...

Today i let it play a Blu-ray for arround 1½ hour, max 49C, i can feel the buttom of the lapbook is getting hot, so it should be working

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list