ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 [QC][Poll] Hi13 Palm Rejection

Follow Us

[QC][Poll] Hi13 Palm Rejection

[Copy link]

ZenBalancer|Post time:6-14-2017 08:05:09 View:1065|Reply:14

Techdragonz| Post time 4-20-2017 09:38:12 | Show all posts
Well, what are the odds, I still received it today. It works fine, no issues. Nothing special really.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-20-2017 10:23:41 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 4-20-2017 15:56
Will be receiving my HiPen Hi3 soon, and hoped to use it for sketching and thus need some good palm  ...

I see you voted, so you received the H3?

Everyone, watchout for custom .gt files that help fix touch screen issues, but have negative side effects with palm rejection depending at least on the file  (or I don't understand what happened there): http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 5&fromuid=19651
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 4-20-2017 10:55:20 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-20-2017 19:23
I see you voted, so you received the H3?

Everyone, watchout for custom .gt files that help fix to ...

Haha, yea. You must have mist my latest reply: "Well, what are the odds, I still received it today. It works fine, no issues. Nothing special really."

I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-20-2017 12:51:18 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 4-20-2017 19:55
Haha, yea. You must have mist my latest reply: "Well, what are the odds, I still received it today ...

Yeah yours got onto the 2nd page, while I was entering my reply in the first.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

amichael| Post time 6-14-2017 08:05:09 | Show all posts
You said nothing about the pen in the first post, so I answered this question based on the keyboard touchpad palm rejection. I've never had any problems with pen palm rejection, anyway.

I've never had the touchpad jump around while I was typing, but I did some tests just now and it's definitely possible if I'm really lazy about it. Overall, that part is fine.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list