ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Data Partition Deleted

Follow Us

Data Partition Deleted

[Copy link]

fabio2013melo|Post time:3-1-2017 08:56:39 View:146|Reply:3

Trying to increase the size of Windows memory with EaseUS Partition Master I deleted one of the data partitions. Now Android OS error at startup and does not start, does anyone know how to solve?

Use magic Report

fabio2013melo| Post time 2-28-2017 20:01:04 | Show all posts
Would I have some alternative method without having to reinstall windows again? What json file, do you have the link for download?
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 2-27-2017 08:57:47 | Show all posts
reflash Android, and when you have tempered with the partition, you need to use the normal json file, that means that you need to install Windows after
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 3-1-2017 08:56:39 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
*warning* technical stuff: since you have deleted the data partition, it will beshown ad unallocated space. using any bootable partition editor for eg. GParted , select that unallocated space and create a new partition with same parameters and type as was the original data partition. ask good fellows here for the details of the data partition, as i dont have any chuwi tablet anymore, once you have successfully created the data partition, reflash the android but this time use the no flash json file while flashing. i dont exactly remember the name of no flash json file but it is in the android flash package. this will not destroy your existing windows partition.  
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list