ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Samsung's Galaxy Book VS CHUWI Hi13

Follow Us

Samsung's Galaxy Book VS CHUWI Hi13

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:5-22-2017 12:37:26 View:3465|Reply:3

MWC 2017 is well underway in Barcelona , Samsung announced a brand new member of the Galaxy tablet family : Samsung Galaxy Book , CHUWI have launched the Hi13 at Feb. 20.

Hi13.png

As with many products announced at MWC 2017, there is no word on price or availability from Samsung. This means we can compare the Galaxy Book with the CHUWI Hi13 only on specs currently.
Samsung Galaxy Book.jpg

Here’s how the Galaxy Book compares to the CHUWI Hi13 at a glance:
3333.png

The CHUWI Hi13's screen has an aspect ratio of 3:2, and Samsung has gone for the same;
The CHUWI Hi13 has four speakers, and Samsung has gone for the same also.

It's too early to give a verdict on which of these 2-in-1s is best, but they're definitely very capable work machines, and I'd expect CHUWI hi13 with the Core M processor in the near future.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-2-2017 02:21:03 | Show all posts
Nice transparent initiative from the admin. To contribute to its completeness, that particular "active" (even if it gets its energy from the screen) pen (S Pen) from Samsung has about 4000 levels or so of pressure sensitivity, against about a 1000 or so from the Hipen H3 from Chuwi.

Of course the screen size and PPI, and equally important is the price difference, is a big factor in the purchasing descision. Along with which of the two passes most of the quality control  "double checking" by upcoming reviews. Like palm rejection (still not sure how much of the hardware, firmware or software is responsible for it). Another factor is general stability especially with (major) Windows updates.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

fretes| Post time 5-19-2017 03:31:19 | Show all posts
Edited by fretes at 5-19-2017 04:35

Are you trying to compare Samsung with chuwi???

Samsung doesn't sell products with a lot of defects/issues and then say to clients... Send it to China and pay for everything as well!!!!!!!!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-22-2017 12:37:26 | Show all posts
And when did Hi13 get a Mini Display port ?, as far i know, its only Mini HDMI
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list