ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Best way/place/site/seller to buy Chuwi products?

Follow Us

Best way/place/site/seller to buy Chuwi products?

[Copy link]

doodzilla|Post time:4-6-2017 11:29:07 View:642|Reply:26

Fellow Chuwi forum members, based on your personal experience, which do you think is the best way/place/site/seller to buy Chuwi products?

Which of them has given us the best customer experience?

Please feel free to add poll options yourself if you can or reply to my post and let me know if you want me to add poll options I may not have mentioned. I know there are lots of sites out there; there may be more than 20 (the poll options limit).

Thru this poll I hope to help fellow Chuwi customers make a wiser choice when buying Chuwi.

Also, please share your buying, using, and/or customer service experience after you pick your choice/s. Please explain your opinion to enlighten others.

Thank you.

Single Polls, Total 6 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 3-2-2017 22:29:29 | Show all posts
I vote Banggood because they are the only one so far that give the warranty option of reimbursement of local repair fees. I don't have to send my Chuwi back to China in order to have warranty repair. So far, I've seen no other seller offer this.

http://www.banggood.com/Tablet-P ... turn%20policy_hi530

"Local Maintenance

If you don`t want to send it back since the high return shipping fee, you can try to find your local tablet repair shop. You need to consult the repair fee firstly and inform us the quoted cost before you fix it. We will pay the repair fee only if the cost is not over 30% of the tablet`s price and under $40 total. Otherwise we will not pay the cost and suggest you send it back to us for free repair.

If the repairer cannot guarantee the tablet can be fixed and need to disassemble the tablet for checking first, you need to ensure they do not damage the tablet during the whole process. If there is any disassembly damage and then you send it to us for free repair, we will ask for an extra repair fee when we inspect and determine any further damage from disassembly by a third party.

We could send you the replacement screen or other replacement accessories if you are sure that you can fix it yourself. Also during the whole process you should not damage the tablet . If there is any disassembly damage and then you send it to us for free repair, we will ask for an extra repair fee when we inspect and determine any further damage from your disassembly, unless you are confident and have the skill we don’t recommend you try yourself."

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-3-2017 10:23:29 | Show all posts
Relevantly and very informative! But.. in practice, would the repair cost $40 or less? I've good experience with GearBest, but haven't dealt with returns back to them yet. So I'll abstain from voting here, because it might pollute the poll result for Chuwi related purchases.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 3-3-2017 19:59:21 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 3-3-2017 10:23
Relevantly and very informative! But.. in practice, would the repair cost $40 or less? I've good exp ...

Do you have experience consulting customer service with Gearbest? How is it so far?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-4-2017 10:36:30 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 3-4-2017 10:39
doodzilla replied at 3-3-2017 19:59
Do you have experience consulting customer service with Gearbest? How is it so far?

The phone works fine for the person I helped with, so haven't needed to deal with CS of GearBest. They had the possibility to send it from a warehouse in Europe, so in such cases when available, it's a plus for purchases above 45 euros. In cases customs don't believe the undervalued declarations on the box used by sellers. Also for an ease of mind, and shorter shipping time, whenever available.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-5-2017 02:00:03 | Show all posts
There is related feedback page 2-3: http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 6&fromuid=19651

And my order for the Hi13 keyboard and styli is shipped via normal shipping from the official Chuwi store according to AliExpress. Unlike GearBest where it would have been a preorder.

@hackerjac is right about shipping date estimated being automatically autoincremented daily for the Hi13 at GearBest. At least no other source offered it at that much of a reduced price back then.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-6-2017 04:01:23 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-6-2017 04:02

I ordered with PayPal at GearBest, PayPal paying in advance for me and giving me 6 months to dispute the purchase.

AliExpress offers 2 months instead by default from the moment shipped, not from the moment received either by default bought from any (re)seller. Extending the dispute time has to be requested. And they don't support PayPal.

Many advise to sticking with PayPal for higher amount purchases. The limit is arbitrary and personal to each situation. Even at the cost of longer waiting times if safety of investment amount is a higher priority.

I see my self taking more of a risk for a smartwatch via AliExpress. Or the stylus and keyboard of the Hi13, which has been shipped by the official Chuwi store a day or so ago.
Edit: clarity.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-6-2017 10:02:27 | Show all posts
At the moment i'm getting angry at Gearbest, i'm so tired of seeing the shipping date be pulled forward every day, my order date is March 21, and now the shipping date is April 16-20, that is just not good enough, so have mailed them asking if they can send in within the next 7 days, if they can't i'm gonna cancle my order with them
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-6-2017 10:51:38 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 4-6-2017 10:02
At the moment i'm getting angry at Gearbest, i'm so tired of seeing the shipping date be pulled forw ...

Remember Emily's feedback which I posted at some point previously, she used the word "soon" for GearBest stock. If GearBest haven't received the stock, all they can do is defer another day to reflect "soon" numerically. GearBest said it best: "it's a hot sale". Although it doesn't help when in a hurry.

And weren't you considering canceling regardless of shipping date? Because of performance concerns? Or you're "in limbo" and want to have it over with​?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-6-2017 11:29:07 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-6-2017 20:51
Remember Emily's feedback which I posted at some point previously, she used the word "soon" for Ge ...

Yes i remember that, i also remember that emily said it will be released Feb 20, and we could pre order it at gearbest, now here 1½ month later gearbest still haven't got any in stock, that is just not good enough..

And i don't feeling being in a hurry, ordered my Hi13 1 month after it was released,  and the store keeps having it on sale even though they don,' have and never have had any in stock, its 15 days since i orderes it (incl weekends) and the shipping time have been pushed 15 days ahead, thats just not good enough

Yes i have talked about cancling my order earlier, but somehow i would love to play arround with it
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list