ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Best way/place/site/seller to buy Chuwi products?

Follow Us

Best way/place/site/seller to buy Chuwi products?

[Copy link]

doodzilla|Post time:5-11-2017 08:27:11 View:966|Reply:29

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-6-2017 11:54:23 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-6-2017 12:02
Hackerjac replied at 4-6-2017 11:29
Yes i remember that, i also remember that emily said it will be released Feb 20, and we could pre  ...

They mismanaged customer expectations. Technicaly it was "released for preorder" correctly. But "limited stock distribution" issues seems to have occured.

You now have shifted your unsatisfying experience onto the "director" here being Chuwi, being responsible for the source of the stocks.

I'm glad the Hi13 at least exists. Because Surface Book is ridiculously expensive for me, and the Surface Pro 4 with "retina quality" is not lap-mode-friendly nor as affordable as the Hi13 nor any competition of the Hi13 offering "complete" set of features of the Hi13.

A worst situation would be if Chuwi pulled the Hi13 off the market because of some arbitrary logical, lawful or ethical reason. That would be a bigger bummer to me at least.

Edit: finished my thought + improvements.

Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-18-2017 12:22:19 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-18-2017 21:51

It seems after Chuwi has reviewed the situation and "aggregate user feedback", has led Chuwi to list only their own official AliExpress shop as the recommended way to buy Chuwi products.
http://m.chuwi.com/mobilep/index/Chuwi-Hi13.html#anchor_buy

Like the following thread page 2-3 extensive replies by a number of users, requesting Chuwi to sell directly (in a chat I shared those requests as well and made a reference to Microsoft webshop): http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3766-2-1.html

Since Chuwi also deals with warranty and sending to the source from the start might improve the experience. There should be no trust issue. But perhaps delays won't be eliminated all the time even if dealing directly with Chuwi. But at least in terms of trust, and dependability buying via AliExpress with higher amounts, there shouldn't be any issue dealing via AliExpress directly with Chuwi.

That was also before the thread here about the 7th anniversary sales on AliExpress that also clarified that Chuwi has been selling directly via their official AliExpress shop since a long time ago: https://chuwi.aliexpress.com/store/2179113

But I think some of the suggestions, were also meant more for a localized, not only service, but also stocks on "hot spot continents". And doodzilla pointed that they can request to be Chuwi Agents. There is a link on the Chuwi website. Or in that referenced thread to that page as well.

Supported payment methods, free DHL shipping (know the downside), and awesome deals remain a factor where you would want to buy. Doodzilla's relevant insight in terms of factory location and implications, should be remembered. Buying directly from Chuwi adhears to that. If you literally want to pay the price.

The GearBest deal was the most affordable, and was prepaid for me by PayPal before I had the funds for 2 weeks. On the flipside, stock delays is what "I paid" with. I still don't have it, not even sent after a month. Stock is there now, but they're collecting more orders for free Flat rate reduction of their costs. Since I refused DHL, even though they offered it to me for free because I had to wait that long.

But the accessories were best to buy from Chuwi directly. Also in terms of price. I bought the Hipen H3 for €19 and keyboard for €46 or so. And has been shipped for free for a while, and tracking via AliExpress works surprisingly well unlike regular China Post tracking otherwise. Tracking elsewhere of China Post tracking codes were useless, but I always got my stuff.

Edits: improvements + clarity additions.

3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-21-2017 03:50:27 | Show all posts
Aliexpress is a favorite because you'lll get your money back if someone tries to scam you, or the product doesn't arrive. Been refunded several times already, on some more experimental buys, it really pays to pay $1-2 extra for a shipping option with tracking, so nobody can claim they can't refund because it wasn't tracked. You'll even get your money back in case of delay.

-- http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 6&fromuid=19651

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 4-22-2017 08:53:45 | Show all posts
Edited by Techdragonz at 4-22-2017 17:59

Well, amazon doesn't really have a lot of Chuwi products, but they have an amazing customer service. The best. Expecially the .co.uk and .com due to their chat.
Gearbest and Banggood are my second go to's.

Usually I just buy from the cheaper seller or the seller that has it the earlyest, which in the case of the Chuwi hi13 was gearbest.
Disclaimer: These are my personal experiences, don't be pissed if you have experienced things differently. Just comment your own experience yourself.

Cons of gearbest:
- The problem with gearbest is indeed that their dates are BULLSHIT. -Their shipping fees are also kinda overpriced compared to banggood.
- Their customer service is "iffy". Sometimes I  think the agents don't speak English...Wouldn't like returning stuff though, due to the high shipping costs back.- They claim to have a live chat, but it still doesn't work...
Pros of gearbest:
- Their customer service speed is on top. They say 1business day, but usually they also anwser in weekends, which is a plus.
- Most of the time I am satisfied with their decision when something is faulty. (Only if it is cheaper though, say sub100€)
- They have pretty good service too.
- They have a good system: Gearbest wallet and their points.
- Paying methods

Cons of banggood:
- Their customer service can take weeks to anwser. Sometimes I have to complain that I haven't received an anwser yet before I will get.
- The above mentioned is however only for more pricy items.
- If the item is cheap, they anwser fast, but not as fast as gearbest.

Pros of banggood:
- Shipping is cheap
- Shipping dates are accurate/ stock info is accurate
- Paying methods
- Most of the time I am satisfied with their decision when something is faulty. (Only if it is cheaper though, say sub100€)

I prevent ordering from aliexpress because of their shipping speeds. And it just seems a bit risky to me

I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-29-2017 05:21:51 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-29-2017 21:47
Ernst replied at 4-29-2017 13:29
I ordered a LapBook 14.1 last January twice from Gearbest and both arrived within a week, albeit wit ...
I ordered 1 LapBook here:

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/CHUWI-LapBook14-1-4GB-64GB-3G-Tablet-PC-Windows10-Laptop-Computer-USB2-0-3-0-PAD-/331585395256?hash=item4d34079a38:g:184AAOSwdGFY26O5

It was delivered in 3 days so I ordered 2 more. No customs and no taxes since this warehouse is in Europe (Germany, East of Berlin).
And because UPS/GLS has excellent insurance (upto 500 USD) and tracking info, a very assuring process. eBay notifies you that it is shipped in all cases in 1 working day) and the tracking takes you to the proper place.

There are more sellers on eBay that use this same warehouse. The seller is in China, but it ships from Germany. It says on the website that it ships from "Karlsruhe" (large city in SW Germany) but that is not the case; from the GLS / UPS shipment notices I see that it was collected by them near Berlin.

I also have one coming from the official (?) CHUWI store on Aliexpress. It is now sitting for 4 days with the status "Leaving the operating point" somewhere near the Shenzhen airport I guess, waiting for its place on a plane...
FWIW your link led me to a slightly cheaper Lapbook 14.1 that abides by the criteria you mentioned, and with 100% reputation: http://m.ebay.nl/itm/CHUWI-LapBo ... 59677653?nav=SEARCH

But the inventory of Chuwi devices there is dated. Hi13 is even difficult to get shipped from a Chinese shop. The shop is dependant on their suppliers. And Emily was totally surprised by GearBest's "perception" of Chuwi supplies and GearBest's online "content reflection" that made her doubt my claim. She submitted something to somewhere in that regard a few days ago.

-- http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 22915&fromuid=19651

Further reply series:

Yep. That one is cheaper and I saw that one already. But it says that it ships with Hermes. No experience whatsoever with that company so I paid a bit more to be sure it got sent using dhl/ups/gls. The link I provided says that they ship using dhl but they use ups and gls. Both arrive in 2-3 days from Germany to NL.
Still bad luck for Hi13 for me. Thanks for clarifying though what to notice.

Edits: additions + clarity.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-30-2017 12:30:22 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-30-2017 21:31

There is a caviat at BG though that GB and the official Chuwi AliExpress shop doesn't have. A comment during PayPal purchase process is required by BG, if you want to change the declaration amount value stated by BG. Definitely if shipping with EMS. All this might have been stated by others, if so, then I overlooked that at the time. So I'll be paying full price probably. It wasn't the exact plan beforehand, but perhaps it will give me a peace of mind. I just wanted it finally sent.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-5-2017 13:48:10 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-8-2017 23:04
ALIEXPRESS TO GUARANTEE 1-WEEK DELIVERY TIME WITH POSTNL DEAL
By Janene Pieters on May 4, 2017 - 17:45

PostNL and AliExpress made a deal in which the Dutch postal service will deliver a large part of the Chinese internet marketplace's packages in the Netherlands. According to the companies, this collaboration means that AliExpress customers in the Netherlands can expect delivery of their packages within five to seven days, ANP reports.

The two companies announced the deal on Thursday, though did not reveal any of the financial details about the agreement.

AliExpress has more than 100 million customers worldwide. It is part of Chinese online marketplace Alibaba.

This must be using the trade train line goin through Eurosia and thus also perhaps somewhat through Russia. Saw a CGTN mention of that line.

I totally recommend the official Chuwi AliExpress shop for buying Chuwi devices: https://chuwi.aliexpress.com/store/2179113
Based on my shopping experience with them for the keyboard and 2x H3 for myself, and so many reviews from others about the Hi13. In comparison to scarce reviews at GB/GearBest (+ my terrible experience) and still nothing at BG/BangGood shop (also with EMS sent by BG parcel tracking is unhelpful, compared to that of AliExpress that has clear dependable transportation stages).

Now this news promises an even better free shipping from the official Chuwi store at AliExpress. To start to NL as far as the above news article goes.

And for translating the international code to national NL tracking code:
https://www.internationalparceltracking.com/
I requested this be added to their AliExpress official Chuwi FAQ.
Because otherwise they will reply: parcel delivered, contact your post office please.

Because the default AliExpress tracker doesn't support all national trackers. So this will only track most of the times only until it arrives at destination country: https://www.17track.net/en/

Edit: clarity + addition.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-11-2017 07:52:20 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-11-2017 16:56

BG/Banggood EMS tracking after 11 days out of the 21 days/15 business days, the tracking is still useless. No change from the moment of receiving notification of shipment. There are others with the same experience on their forum, but at least they give hope that the purchase will be eventually delivered like theirs. Like all of my few past China Post experiences thus far.

AliExpress thus far had the most useful tracking from an Asian logistical company thus far. DHL is international, and good tracking is expected either way.

If Hi13 was available from Amazon.de or eBay.de or .nl, I would have purchased it there, including taxes. I should have just paid some more and just ordered it from the Official Chuwi shop at AliExpress. BG at least claims also by email to have sent it, answered after a few days of my enquiry, unlike my GB experience.

Edit: clarity + typo.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-11-2017 08:04:20 | Show all posts
BG/Banggood EMS tracking after 11 days out of the 21 days/15 business days,

NEVER, EVER send stuff with EMS; they suck bigtime... Never in my whole life will I order something and choose EMS.

BG at least claims also by email to have sent it, answered after a few days of my enquiry, unlike my GB experience.

My gearbest is alright, if the products aren't to costly. They respond within 1 day.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 5-11-2017 08:27:11 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 5-11-2017 08:04
NEVER, EVER send stuff with EMS; they suck bigtime... Never in my whole life will I order somethin ...

EMS sucks, even sucks in China, Chinese like Shunfeng express.
I have no problem with GB, they usually reply in a day.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list