ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Best way/place/site/seller to buy Chuwi products?

Follow Us

Best way/place/site/seller to buy Chuwi products?

[Copy link]

doodzilla|Post time:3 day(s) ago View:287|Reply:13

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-6-2017 11:54:23 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-6-2017 12:02
Hackerjac replied at 4-6-2017 11:29
Yes i remember that, i also remember that emily said it will be released Feb 20, and we could pre  ...

They mismanaged customer expectations. Technicaly it was "released for preorder" correctly. But "limited stock distribution" issues seems to have occured.

You now have shifted your unsatisfying experience onto the "director" here being Chuwi, being responsible for the source of the stocks.

I'm glad the Hi13 at least exists. Because Surface Book is ridiculously expensive for me, and the Surface Pro 4 with "retina quality" is not lap-mode-friendly nor as affordable as the Hi13 nor any competition of the Hi13 offering "complete" set of features of the Hi13.

A worst situation would be if Chuwi pulled the Hi13 off the market because of some arbitrary logical, lawful or ethical reason. That would be a bigger bummer to me at least.

Edit: finished my thought + improvements.

Use the Reply button, for the user to know.
@username won't be listed for a response.
Chuwi? Time-constrains...
2: 1+1 Links: is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 7 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-18-2017 21:51

It seems after Chuwi has reviewed the situation and "aggregate user feedback", has led Chuwi to list only their own official AliExpress shop as the recommended way to buy Chuwi products.
http://m.chuwi.com/mobilep/index/Chuwi-Hi13.html#anchor_buy

Like the following thread page 2-3 extensive replies by a number of users, requesting Chuwi to sell directly (in a chat I shared those requests as well and made a reference to Microsoft webshop): http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3766-2-1.html

Since Chuwi also deals with warranty and sending to the source from the start might improve the experience. There should be no trust issue. But perhaps delays won't be eliminated all the time even if dealing directly with Chuwi. But at least in terms of trust, and dependability buying via AliExpress with higher amounts, there shouldn't be any issue dealing via AliExpress directly with Chuwi.

That was also before the thread here about the 7th anniversary sales on AliExpress that also clarified that Chuwi has been selling directly via their official AliExpress shop since a long time ago: https://chuwi.aliexpress.com/store/2179113

But I think some of the suggestions, were also meant more for a localized, not only service, but also stocks on "hot spot continents". And doodzilla pointed that they can request to be Chuwi Agents. There is a link on the Chuwi website. Or in that referenced thread to that page as well.

Supported payment methods, free DHL shipping (know the downside), and awesome deals remain a factor where you would want to buy. Doodzilla's relevant insight in terms of factory location and implications, should be remembered. Buying directly from Chuwi adhears to that. If you literally want to pay the price.

The GearBest deal was the most affordable, and was prepaid for me by PayPal before I had the funds for 2 weeks. On the flipside, stock delays is what "I paid" with. I still don't have it, not even sent after a month. Stock is there now, but they're collecting more orders for free Flat rate reduction of their costs. Since I refused DHL, even though they offered it to me for free because I had to wait that long.

But the accessories were best to buy from Chuwi directly. Also in terms of price. I bought the Hipen H3 for €19 and keyboard for €46 or so. And has been shipped for free for a while, and tracking via AliExpress works surprisingly well unlike regular China Post tracking otherwise. Tracking elsewhere of China Post tracking codes were useless, but I always got my stuff.

Edits: improvements + clarity additions.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Aliexpress is a favorite because you'lll get your money back if someone tries to scam you, or the product doesn't arrive. Been refunded several times already, on some more experimental buys, it really pays to pay $1-2 extra for a shipping option with tracking, so nobody can claim they can't refund because it wasn't tracked. You'll even get your money back in case of delay.

-- http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 6&fromuid=19651

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by Techdragonz at 4-22-2017 17:59

Well, amazon doesn't really have a lot of Chuwi products, but they have an amazing customer service. The best. Expecially the .co.uk and .com due to their chat.
Gearbest and Banggood are my second go to's.

Usually I just buy from the cheaper seller or the seller that has it the earlyest, which in the case of the Chuwi hi13 was gearbest.
Disclaimer: These are my personal experiences, don't be pissed if you have experienced things differently. Just comment your own experience yourself.

Cons of gearbest:
- The problem with gearbest is indeed that their dates are BULLSHIT. -Their shipping fees are also kinda overpriced compared to banggood.
- Their customer service is "iffy". Sometimes I  think the agents don't speak English...Wouldn't like returning stuff though, due to the high shipping costs back.- They claim to have a live chat, but it still doesn't work...
Pros of gearbest:
- Their customer service speed is on top. They say 1business day, but usually they also anwser in weekends, which is a plus.
- Most of the time I am satisfied with their decision when something is faulty. (Only if it is cheaper though, say sub100€)
- They have pretty good service too.
- They have a good system: Gearbest wallet and their points.
- Paying methods

Cons of banggood:
- Their customer service can take weeks to anwser. Sometimes I have to complain that I haven't received an anwser yet before I will get.
- The above mentioned is however only for more pricy items.
- If the item is cheap, they anwser fast, but not as fast as gearbest.

Pros of banggood:
- Shipping is cheap
- Shipping dates are accurate/ stock info is accurate
- Paying methods
- Most of the time I am satisfied with their decision when something is faulty. (Only if it is cheaper though, say sub100€)

I prevent ordering from aliexpress because of their shipping speeds. And it just seems a bit risky to me

I'm not weird. I'm limited edition
I'm glad to be of your service

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list