ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Best way/place/site/seller to buy Chuwi products?

Follow Us

Best way/place/site/seller to buy Chuwi products?

[Copy link]

doodzilla|Post time:8-9-2017 07:47:58 View:1035|Reply:29

steward00| Post time 5-11-2017 08:31:12 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 5-11-2017 07:52
BG/Banggood EMS tracking after 11 days out of the 21 days/15 business days, the tracking is still us ...

Hi13 is available in Amazon.de, Du kommst aus Deutschland?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-11-2017 08:46:21 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-11-2017 17:59

That does it. This has to be a relevant thread to link to how GB/GearBest have been for getting the Hi13, at least at some point and thus in my case:
[Closed] Current ( ゚Д゚) GearBest ¯\(°_o)/¯ Hi13 stock

And BG/Banggood, only offered Hi13 with EMS shipping. Like I said, I should have paid more and bought from the official Chuwi shop, since the other closer-by better options to me weren't available for the Hi13.

Edit: layout, typo + clarity.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-11-2017 08:49:58 | Show all posts
steward00 replied at 5-11-2017 17:31
Hi13 is available in Amazon.de, Du kommst aus Deutschland?

It wasn't available until recently, and had no idea when Hi13 would be available there. And I still can't find it: hi13 site:amazon.de.

They send for free to NL also with free return shipping if return label generated within 30 days.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 5-11-2017 08:57:07 | Show all posts
Edited by steward00 at 5-11-2017 08:58
ZenBalancer replied at 5-11-2017 08:49
It wasn't available until recently, and had no idea when Hi13 would be available there. And I stil ...

I lost my Hi12 with postNL, it just got lost and nobody know where was my parcel.
GB refused to have a full refund, while providing 150 usd maximum.
But I got a full refund by opening a paypal dispute, actually even more than what I paid for Hi12 since I ordered another 30 Euro stuffs together with Hi12.

Good luck, bro

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-11-2017 09:02:37 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-13-2017 02:54
steward00 replied at 5-11-2017 17:57
I lost my Hi12 with postNL, it just got lost and nobody know where was my parcel.
GB refused to hav ...

I meant where is the Hi13 on amazon.de for purchase?
Edit: ah, found it: https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B071R765TG/
I didn't find it back then.
Edit2:
But the current seller there doesn't have stock either, they seem to ship from China:
Arrives between May 31 - Jun. 24.

So that's currently useless as well. Official Chuwi shop at AliExpress is still the best option to get the Hi13.
/Edits.

There are correct sites for translating the tracking code to domestic national ones like postnl, see previous page in this thread.

Edits: additions + clarity.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-11-2017 09:08:37 | Show all posts
Also relevant, but wasn't clearly labeled in my previous posts: 14.1 lapbook availability

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-13-2017 06:56:30 | Show all posts
What is the reputation of Geekbuying and its shipping methods for Chuwi devices?

Just curious why Chuwi started its promotions there.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-2-2017 04:18:31 | Show all posts
I still recommend Chuwi's official AliExpress store (fast shipping, good tracking, needs a FAQ, see earlier posts in this thread). First. There was also a much better price than before.

Second I recommend Banggood because of dependable stock unlike GearBest for "hot" items. And because they come through with their improved responsiveness of their support and where applicable refund policy like like for 3rd party Aukey charger. Just use the word charger instead of power adapter to avoid wasted time on after-sale-tales.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-2-2017 04:22:31 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 8-2-2017 13:28

Doodzilla please:

1. Add official chuwi AliExpress store to the list. Factory is vague and conflicts with AliExpress being a separate polling choice.
2. Allow more than 1 choice, up to top 3 maybe? So 3 choices per voter.
3. Check the box to show votes to people who want to know where to buy and don't know yet to contribute their vote. Otherwise the polling result is effectively not accessible for those that need it the most to help them make a quick informed decision. Why force them to just add a guess that pollutes the polling result?

Thank you in advance.

Edits: finished my thought, clarity + typo.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-9-2017 07:47:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
A use report gives GearBest the benefit of the doubt with a leg-up over other's European after-sales:
MatteoVC replied at 8-8-2017 12:00

UPDATE!

I contacted chuwi via facebook and they told me to talk to gearbest, who provided me with the product. I then went to gearbest and within 24 hours they have offered to repair and resend for free from their Spanish repair centre.

-- OP Post #31 - Chuwi Hi13 USB C Blew up!! What should i do?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list