ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 CHUWI HI12 external SD-Card using

Follow Us

CHUWI HI12 external SD-Card using

[Copy link]

copps|Post time:6-11-2017 00:23:10 View:1925|Reply:28

arsi| Post time 4-19-2017 00:22:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Emily, did you submit my post to Chuwi engineer? Please dont disappear, you are the only living Chuwi representative in the world!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-19-2017 00:41:04 | Show all posts
arsi replied at 4-19-2017 00:22
Emily, did you submit my post to Chuwi engineer? Please dont disappear, you are the only living Chuw ...

Hi, I didn't disappear. I'm here
I have submit your post to Chuwi engineer.
Because the SD problem is a common problem, and it has too many uncertain factors. Our engineers are trying to research this problem. Once there is any result, i will publish it.

If you have any tablet problem, please feel free to contact Chuwi support service@chuwi.com.

Thanks

Use magic Report

arsi| Post time 4-26-2017 22:24:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, Emily! You have submitted my problem with SD-card to Chuwi 8 days ago. Any feedback?

Use magic Report

falves| Post time 5-5-2017 10:06:07 | Show all posts
A couple days I asked help from service@chuwi.com and I got this answer:
"HI
I think the hi112 SD card driver is drop out , you need download the driver again , this is the link , thank you.

5. Driver:
Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot Driver_X64 Download:
[url]http://www.mediafire.com/file/5uzbps7g1bt0b1d/Chuwi_Hi12_Driver_X64.rar/url]
"
It has 700MB of drivers, none related with SD Card. Then I asked if I should install everything and they confirmed that. I searched the internet and realized that this  compressed file is from 2016 and most probably will not solve my problem.

I'll monitor this thread as it seems more promising than Chuwi's direct support.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 5-5-2017 15:25:46 | Show all posts
falves replied at 5-5-2017 21:06
A couple days I asked help from  and I got this answer:
"HI
I think the hi112 SD card driver is drop ...

Hi,
You should accept what has long been evident and stop looking for a solution that does not exist.

Use magic Report

ShaoLung| Post time 5-6-2017 05:42:43 | Show all posts
My card worked perfectly for almost a year. No problems whatsoever - it is a Sandisk 200 GB. However, after the tablet sits for a while, when it awakens the card is "blank or unsupported format". If I reinsert the card a few times it is recognized and I can use it - BUT - if the tablet goes to sleep for a bit same problem again. Any ideas on how to fix this issue - OR - delete Windows partition and expand the entire tablet to Android?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 5-7-2017 00:43:32 | Show all posts
ShaoLung replied at 5-6-2017 16:42
My card worked perfectly for almost a year. No problems whatsoever - it is a Sandisk 200 GB. However ...
How delete Windows partition and expand the entire tablet to Android?
You can reflash Android with modified gpt.bin file and with flash.json file in intel phone flash tool. Click

Use magic Report

falves| Post time 6-10-2017 02:26:19 | Show all posts
Hi,

I received feedback from Chuwi, stating that flashing the BIOS with a new version would solve the problem. I'm still waiting for the SW.
Did anyone tried this already? Did it solved the problem?

Thanks.

Use magic Report

arsi| Post time 6-11-2017 00:23:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Link for this BIOS ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list