ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus USB C Hub for Hi10 Plus

Follow Us

USB C Hub for Hi10 Plus

[Copy link]

ghale|Post time:3-23-2017 05:38:41 View:444|Reply:6

Hello guys!
I'm in trouble because I'm looking for a good and COMPATIBLE HUB for Hi10 Plus.
I've bougth a couple of them on Amazon (the Italian store) but neither of them worked.
The connector seems TOO short compared to the connector I have to charge my device.

Now, my question is: someone of you that already have bought a compatible connector on Gearbest, can send me a link to it, please?
I need a hub that have USB, HDMI and can charge the device too.

Someone can help me, please?

Regards,
ghale

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 3-9-2017 01:35:23 | Show all posts
Have read about ppl have had succes with cutting som of the plastic off on the connector, so it became longer

What do you need HDMI for ?, are you sure that the tab suports audio and video over USB-C ?
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ghale| Post time 3-9-2017 02:11:50 | Show all posts
Hello and thanks for your reply.

I've tried to cut the plastic but after that the tablet without success, with both the HUB I've bought.

I'd like to use HDMI port to connect the tablet to an external monitor, but if there are issues with audio-video, I'd like to have only a HUB with USB AND the possibility to charge the tablet.

PS: but there is a way to receive an Email when someone reply to a post on the forum??? I've looked everywhere.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 3-9-2017 03:05:16 | Show all posts
I don't think it supports the HDMI over USB-C, Chuwi does not mention it, i can see its mentioned in the Hi13 spec, thats why i don't think its supportet on the Hi10, but maybe @emily can answer that

The mail thing would be great, i'm gonna ask Chuwi if its possible to implant in the forum software
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ghale| Post time 3-9-2017 12:13:35 | Show all posts
Good, and thanks.

If someone has bought an HUB, please let me know.
I'm interested.

Use magic Report

fisfor| Post time 3-22-2017 12:47:05 | Show all posts
hi, i answer to late i think, but it can interest someone else.
i bought this one :
http://www.gearbest.com/usb-gadgets/pp_256040.html

it works out of the box, but i decided to file the plastic and the metal, around the plug to be sure, it plugs well in the hi10 plus type c port.
charging and data transfert work well. my old external hdd is 80mbps on chuwi, as on my desktop usb 3 port.
only 2 ports and no hdmi.

Use magic Report

ghale| Post time 3-23-2017 05:38:41 | Show all posts
Edited by ghale at 3-23-2017 14:43

Thanks!

One question: Can I charge the Chuwi with this adapter?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list