ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 [Closed] Current ( ゚Д゚) GearBest ¯\(°_o)/¯ Hi ...

Follow Us

[Closed] Current ( ゚Д゚) GearBest ¯\(°_o)/¯ Hi13 stock

[Copy link]

ZenBalancer|Post time:4-29-2017 12:36:34 View:1172|Reply:23

bogodo777| Post time 4-20-2017 23:45:45 | Show all posts
Aliexpress is a favorite because you'lll get your money back if someone tries to scam you, or the product doesn't arrive. Been refunded several times already, on some more experimental buys, it really pays to pay $1-2 extra for a shipping option with tracking, so nobody can claim they can't refund because it wasn't tracked. You'll even get your money back in case of delay.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-21-2017 03:54:28 | Show all posts
bogodo777 replied at 4-21-2017 08:45
Aliexpress is a favorite because you'lll get your money back if someone tries to scam you, or the pr ...

Please see that Chuwi's recent "change" that would be a good sign for your experience correct? http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 5&fromuid=19651

That's a better thread to talk about "all ways and best ways" a customer can buy a Chuwi product.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-27-2017 05:49:28 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-29-2017 21:14

So I was very much angry at GearBest. Long story short, after telling me to wait a little longer, now that they have stock, a number of days later I received a PayPal email saying that I was refunded. While I was waiting expecting to receive the shipping email as I was informed to wait a bit longer for the Hi13 to be shipped.

I purchased the Hi13 around March 22nd. And after writing an email explaining that I have not requested a refund, and that I didn't close the ticket, and providing all numerical details, I got this response:
Gearbest Customer Support   At    04/27/2017 05:15:20 CST
Dear,

Thank you for contacting Gearbest about your order.
We wish to apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused.

We are sorry to inform you that this item is no longer available and has been discontinued.
So we arrange the refund of the item.
Hope you can understand the situation.

We are sorry again for the inconvenience that has been caused.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Best Regards
Loki
Gearbest Customer Service
http:www.gearbest.com

What?
We are sorry to inform you that this item is no longer available and has been discontinued.

So GearBest has unlisted the Hi13 from their online shops? Because the day I was refunded it was again on flash sales for  many times.. they have only 2 reviews placed by buyers at the time.

I'm looking at the official AliExpress shop or Banggood now. Because I got the keyboard and H3 styli from the former, and I can't test them.

Edit: please comment on your Hi13 experience with GearBest here, and for where to buy the Hi13 or other Chuwi devices over there:
Best way/place/site/seller to buy Chuwi products?

Edits: clarity + typo.

3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-29-2017 04:08:06 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-29-2017 21:34
xxcy replied at 4-29-2017 00:50
Not just 8$. 20$ for shipping + 50$ tax. I had no problems with gearbest.

Could you send me a link  ...
TLTR: GearBest=GambleBest.
Finally improved? Really?

Until then:

There is more to it, than just a "reference shipping date" that is autoincremented to be "not a misleading reference". There is more to GearBest than that pitfall. In what Internet age are we living in, to have to contact an Internet shop to get an actual stock indication? That's not what the page of the product says, does it? Shipping cost being for reference is understandable and stated. Shipping date references however are misleading BS. They do their best as they say, but it's totally unpredictable due to the nature of the business.

They should NOT be putting a reference when there is no stock to backup their "best guess". What devious crap is it to have to "figure out" by experienced users "how to deal with GearBest"? Placing an order, is very deliberate and often well thought about, aside any cooling off period. I don't place an order to commend how fast I get refunded.

Yes, that's what I want from an order. To be refunded. Excellent experience.

I didn't have a bad experience with GearBest. Until I did. It turns out, I got lucky the previous time. And that luck, when there was actual stock coincidentally, has given me the misleading impression that What I See Is What I Get. The product probably yes, but the actual experience until I get it? Hell no.

I'm not saying it can't go right. I'm saying it's not recommended, if you don't absolutely have to due to some arbitrary reason. To me it was the convincing discount. The experience, made me too old for this crap.

You seem cognizant of how to interpret their website. They told me Hi13 is discontinued (Edit: to be clear, that GearBest discontinued the Hi13), while it was still in flash sale, and upped the price a few days later.

Edit: I was given the choice to wait or not, but after they finally had stock after 25 days, so to wait a little longer, until I received a PayPal email stating I was refunded a few days later. That was how they let me know, stating refund complete to my resulting addition to the open ticket, ticket closed by them. I had to open an extra ticket with all tedious details, otherwise they would not have told me why. And they're still offering it, 60+ pcs/pieces left./Edit.

Like I said, there is more to it than just being careful with what to believe about their stocks. There is some deeply inconsistent crap going on. It's currently a gamble. Until verified improvements.

I feel I lost so much time.. it feels like crap.

Edit: clarity, addition + typo.

-- http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 22889&fromuid=19651

Edit: please comment on your Hi13 experience with GearBest here, and for where to buy the Hi13 or other Chuwi devices over there:

Edits: clarity.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-29-2017 09:24:53 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-29-2017 18:26

My brain. I can't wrap my head around this:
100,000 Subscribe GIVEAWAY for Gearbest Youtube!, Hi13 is the top prize

Yes, please, I need more GearBest. Make me beg for stuff from you. Are my comments pleasing you? Am I a good boy yet? Do I deserve to have my tablet now? Please? I'll do anything. Just tell me!

Edit: clarity.

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 4-29-2017 09:31:00 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-29-2017 09:24
My brain. I can't wrap my head around this:
100,000 Subscribe GIVEAWAY for Gearbest Youtube!, Hi13  ...

My experience with GearBest is soso, nevertheless, will continue order from GB for the sake of Paypal protection.
I have my Chuwi Hi12 lost on its way, and got a refund via Paypal as expected.
Paid 274 Euro for Hi 13 and no one ask to cancel the order.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-29-2017 09:53:58 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-30-2017 21:04
steward00 replied at 4-29-2017 18:31
My experience with GearBest is soso, nevertheless, will continue order from GB for the sa ...

Banggood offers PayPal as well, fyi, if that was all:

FWIW.Update: a comment during PayPal purchase process is required, if you want to change the declaration amount value. Definitely if shipping with EMS. I'll be paying full price probably. It wasn't the exact plan, but perhaps it will give me a peace of mind.

Edit: link clarity + update.

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 4-29-2017 11:54:27 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-29-2017 09:53
Banggood offers PayPal as well, fyi, if that was all: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3712-1-1.html

Then order from BG

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-29-2017 12:01:40 | Show all posts

I did.

You mean we should not cry about bad experiences like expressed by another elsewhere?

Anyway, thank you for your reply.

Edit: typo.

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 4-29-2017 12:36:34 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-29-2017 12:01
I did.

You mean we should not cry about bad experiences like expressed by another elsewhere?

Absolutely not,
I also order something from BG. of course you can complain about the bad experience. I will also complain.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list