ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook Chuwi Hibook not working

Follow Us

Chuwi Hibook not working

[Copy link]

DJStef|Post time:4-26-2017 21:02:18 View:303|Reply:9

Hello,

I have a worry with my Chuwi Hibook.
At the start of windows I had a message screen blue "ACPI Bios" I could not see the message entirely but since it no longer lights up.
If I plug a charger on there is no more orange light flashing but my charger shows 0.40A output so it charges gently.
And there's no way to turn it on.
Do you have an idea ?
Thank you

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 3-24-2017 18:39:25 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
were you reinstalling windows ? , if you were not and using windows then it is a bios problem. since your tablet does not start at all , i suggest you search here for startup problems posted here many times, you can also try this. long press the power switch for 20 secs then press the power button 3 times, then try to start the tablet by again pressing the power button, keep it pressed until you see any display. essentially you have to clear and load default values in the bios. if all fails then you will have to remove the back cover and physically flash the bios chip with a usb flasb programmer. there are posts here and at techtablets.com explaining the entire procedure.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

DJStef| Post time 3-25-2017 00:17:13 | Show all posts
Edited by DJStef at 3-25-2017 00:21

Hello,
I was not at all installing windows but I simply wanted to launch a USB key by pressing F7, it did not work and I had this screen blue with the message "ACPI bios"
When I wanted to restart, nothing.
I already try all the tricks to restart it.You tell me to erase and load the bios default settings but how to erase bios settings?
Otherwise, I have already found the procedure to flash the bios with a usb programmer.
Thank you

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 3-25-2017 03:01:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
the procedure to reset the bios  i have said above. sometimes it does resets it. !!!

Use magic Report

DJStef| Post time 3-27-2017 01:49:36 | Show all posts
I ordered all the material to flasher my bios, I should receive it quickly.
I hope this will work

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 3-27-2017 09:04:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
it should work. if you face any problem, please post here we will gladly help you.

Use magic Report

DJStef| Post time 4-5-2017 06:04:04 | Show all posts
Hello,
I received my material this morning and I just flasher the bios of my Hibook and it works perfectly.
But it is not normal that the bios can destroy alone, because I in my case I never try to flasher the bios.
In any case it works.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-5-2017 10:37:20 | Show all posts
DJStef replied at 4-5-2017 06:04
Hello,
I received my material this morning and I just flasher the bios of my Hibook and it works per ...
But it is not normal that the bios can destroy alone, because I in my case I never try to flasher the bios.

Yes. I'm glad deejay1963 was able to help.
However, please let us know if it happens again, even if you know that reflashing it on your own now that you have the reflasher without updating here is enough. Because like you said, it's a bad sign. Any possible malware that could cause it? Or something you know about? Thanks.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

hector45salta| Post time 4-25-2017 16:02:00 | Show all posts
hola no hablo ingles, pero alguien seria amable pasarme el archivo para flashear la bios de chuwi hibook pro- muchas garcias

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-26-2017 21:02:18 | Show all posts
hector45salta replied at 4-26-2017 02:02
hola no hablo ingles, pero alguien seria amable pasarme el archivo para flashear la bios de chuwi hi ...

http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... ypeid%26typeid%3D23
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list