Hibook pro Z8350 | REMIX worked. - page 2 - Chuwi HiBook Pro - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook Pro Hibook pro Z8350 | REMIX worked.

Follow Us

Hibook pro Z8350 | REMIX worked.

[Copy link]

Ahmedallebban|Post time:4-19-2017 02:07:52 View:1758|Reply:12

flowin_through| Post time 4-16-2017 12:13:51 | Show all posts
I, on the other hand, have big problem with lag on windows. It is really unusable, it`s like a 15-20 year old PC. I really don`t use windows though, so I would like to know if they can be tottaly erased or it will just leave the space there unusable? I would like to give  atry to REMIX but I`m not that dissapointed from the android performance, the only thing still strikes me bad is when I press power button from sleep, it takes 3 seconds to wake the screen.. But as I see here REMIX is not better
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-16-2017 12:35:38 | Show all posts
flowin_through replied at 4-16-2017 22:13
I, on the other hand, have big problem with lag on windows. It is really unusable, it`s like a 15-20 ...

This might be the solution for wiping Windows
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 97&fromuid=2947
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

flowin_through| Post time 4-19-2017 02:07:52 | Show all posts

RE: Hibook pro Z8350 | REMIX worked.

Ahmedallebban replied at 3-26-2017 21:00
I download the official android & official remix
move the remix system image to android folder and ...

Why we need to replace the system file to the stock android rom? I did it and flash failed. Why the given remix rom isn`t ready as is?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list