Request: H1, H2, & H3 Pen Compatibility & Price Comparison Chart - General - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Request: H1, H2, & H3 Pen Compatibility & Price Comp ...

Follow Us

Request: H1, H2, & H3 Pen Compatibility & Price Comparison Chart

[Copy link]

doodzilla|Post time:4-5-2017 17:45:55 View:4934|Reply:50

This is a humble request to emily or any admin/member to show such a chart written in the title above (H1, H2, & H3 Pen Compatibility & Price Comparison Chart). When I have more time or upon further discussion, I might be able to arrange it myself also.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-26-2017 17:21:11 | Show all posts
Edited by emily at 5-26-2017 17:46
pepelillo replied at 5-26-2017 07:30
Emily you even provide the serial number batch that support h3, so this info was unchecked or was  ...

I am very sorry about it.
Your Hipen H3 will be useful if you want to buy other Chuwi device, such as Chuwi Surbook.  
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-4-2017 14:02:50 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-5-2017 12:48
Hackerjac replied at 5-4-2017 22:56
I just checked a couple of my Chuwi cases, the serial is on the outside of the box

Chuwi cases?

Edit: I think the little bit of uncertainty doesn't diminish his answer and contribution, at all. I think he clarified "indirectly" that he meant "boxes" both times. There are no special situations in which Chuwi ships their devices in special cases instead of the "default" Chuwi box.

How the heck did this become recommended instead of his answer? I'm not a universal interpreter.. I edited after this post got shifted to the first page. To clarify what the hell was going on.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-8-2017 12:05:24 | Show all posts
Update by Hackerjac:

Hackerjac replied at 4-8-2017 09:24

Edited by Hackerjac at 4-8-2017 21:44

H1 is for Hi12 before serial Q64G45170100001
H2 is for Hi10 Pro/Hi10 Plus
H3 is for Hi13 and Hi12 serial Q64G45170100001-Q64G45170105000

-- http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 9&fromuid=19651
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-1-2017 00:45:19 | Show all posts
Edited by emily at 5-23-2017 21:40

Here is the basic comparsion:
hipen.png

If you want to know more details, pls click links below:
Hipen H1: http://en.chuwi.com/product/items/Chuwi-HiPen-H1.html
Hipen H2: http://en.chuwi.com/product/items/Chuwi-HiPen-H2.html
Hipen H3: http://en.chuwi.com/product/items/Chuwi-HiPen-H3.html
Update:
I have updated the table about the Hipen basic comparsion.
Hipen H3 support future Chuwi Hi12 tablet

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4-1-2017 01:20:28 | Show all posts
Nice. Big look change there for the H3.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-1-2017 03:04:55 | Show all posts
Its a shame the H3 dosen't have the rechargeabel battery like H2 have, AAAA battery is not something you buy in every supermarked here in DK
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-1-2017 06:33:50 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-1-2017 06:38

@Emily,
What is the reason for using AAAA and not AAA? Is it only for a more slender/thinner stylus? Does it make that much of a difference? Chuwi designs the Hipens? Or is it the stylus market standard based on the AAAA? Also Kudus to @doodzilla and @Emily for this nice overview.

@All, there are resources that suggest even the Surface Pro 3 stylus uses rechargable AAAA battery, and isn't the only one. And there are rechargable AAAA Ni-MH batteries available. See resources and search further:

https://kurtsh.com/2014/07/15/in ... ce-pro-3-styluspen/

http://forum.tabletpcreview.com/ ... ctive-stylus.63959/

FWIW, I had ordered 2x Hipen H3's from the start, to have the 2nd charged as a ready standin. Also as a backup in case I break my default one, and not waiting for a month for replacement, if still available when it happens. Investing in a tablet with stylus support, would suggest the stylus support and stylus experience matters at least sometimes noticably. The additional stylus doesn't increase total budget by much, but gives me a peace of mind. And if the entire experience doesn't match suggested quality, it wouldn't be that different disputing for 2 styli instead of 1, with the entire package (tablet + keyboard too).

Additionally I've a cheap but effective pen protection appropriate plastic box, with cushioning for the styli-tips, that I will use to minimize probability of causing a defect because of negligence during "storage" in the bag and commute.
Edit: little improvements.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-2-2017 04:06:23 | Show all posts
Does anyone know if any Microsoft stylus would work with any Chuwi tablet or that of any competitor? Any stylus of competitor would work with any Chuwi tablet? To have some insight into cross-brand cross-compatibility as well. This would reflect also on the used technology of Chuwi styli maybe. Should I use a new thread for this? I thought maybe one overview about the styli might be better.

I know Surface Pro 1-2 styli can't possibly work with Surface Pro 3-4 nor the surface Book. But would a stylus of the latter bunch work with the Hi12-Hi13?

The newer stylus of the SP4 has 1024 pressure sensitivity and includes a soft tip, and works with SP3 from what I understand. But the older model stylus of the SP3 is 256ps and also works with the SP4 from what I understand.

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4-2-2017 06:42:41 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-2-2017 20:06
Does anyone know if any Microsoft stylus would work with any Chuwi tablet or that of any competitor? ...

I remember seeing a video online of someone testing the SP3 pen on the Hi12. Result: doesn't work. I'm having difficulty finding that video again tho, so sorry I got no link to refer for now.

I have a faraway memory of seeing this video on Techtablets, but it's difficult to locate it again 'coz that site has got plenty of Hi12 videos.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-5-2017 12:14:15 | Show all posts
emily replied at 4-1-2017 00:45
Here is the basic comparsion:

One report by hackerjac that Hipen H3 might not work on Hi12 at least not with his, but as he explained that pen is not verified yet as functional with Hi13: http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 3&fromuid=19651

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-5-2017 13:05:09 | Show all posts
Asked Chris at Techtablets if he could try the H3 pen on his Hi12, haven't got any respons so far
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-5-2017 17:45:55 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-1-2017 06:33
@Emily,
What is the reason for using AAAA and not AAA? Is it only for a more slender/thinner stylus ...
What is the reason for using AAAA and not AAA? Is it only for a more slender/thinner stylus?

AAAA battery is more thinner and lighter than AAA battery.
You can also use a rechargable AAAA battery for Chuwi Hipen.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list