ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Request: H1, H2, & H3 Pen Compatibility & Price Comp ...

Follow Us

Request: H1, H2, & H3 Pen Compatibility & Price Comparison Chart

[Copy link]

doodzilla|Post time:6-5-2017 03:39:16 View:2128|Reply:44

emily| Post time 5-25-2017 19:14:28 | Show all posts
Edited by emily at 5-25-2017 19:16
Plyrflo100 replied at 5-24-2017 04:19
Does this mean that no Hi12 Tablet supports Hipen H3? You write in an earlier post that the new Hi ...

Yes, i said.
Chuwi Hipen H3 will support future Hi12 tablet. For some reason, the current version Hi12 can't still use Hipen H3.
Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

pepelillo| Post time 5-26-2017 07:30:48 | Show all posts
emily replied at 5-25-2017 19:14
Yes, i said.
Chuwi Hipen H3 will support future Hi12 tablet. For some reason, the current version H ...

Emily you even provide the serial number batch that support h3, so this info was unchecked or was deliberately wrong both cases are bad practices.
Probably me is not the only one that purchase this tablet and make this decision based in your info, even spent some additional USD in a h3 stylus. Now we must even pay more for a h1 (not desired at all) for having a tablet/stylus combo that does not fit our needs.
What do you suggest to do with this?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-26-2017 17:21:11 | Show all posts
Edited by emily at 5-26-2017 17:46
pepelillo replied at 5-26-2017 07:30
Emily you even provide the serial number batch that support h3, so this info was unchecked or was  ...

I am very sorry about it.
Your Hipen H3 will be useful if you want to buy other Chuwi device, such as Chuwi Surbook.  

Use magic Report

pepelillo| Post time 6-2-2017 09:09:23 | Show all posts
emily replied at 5-26-2017 17:21
I am very sorry about it.
Your Hipen H3 will be useful if you want to buy other Chuwi device, such  ...

Emily you must be kidding me.
I bought 4 Chuwi tablets last years for me and my family, after this you can bet I never buy a chuwi again, not for the tablets itself but for this kind of support for loyal buyers as me. And of course I advise other users in several forums to be aware of this.
I'm very dissapointed, even more becasue I loved Chuwi products.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 6-5-2017 03:39:16 | Show all posts
pepelillo replied at 6-2-2017 18:09
Emily you must be kidding me.
I bought 4 Chuwi tablets last years for me and my family, after this ...

Sorry that you feel dissapointed.

It's indeed a shame for companies to false market there products, or make false promises. But to be honest, this is a general problem in chinese companies. But don't worry, they are improving, believe me

What I would do in your case is returning it and say it doesn't work. They will give your money back, which you will be able to use for buying the H1. It's their fault you bought it in the first place, so they may aswell pay you back the money.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list